It may have taken some time for you to understand the importance of traffic in building hype about a new product or service.
Social media advertising, which involves running Facebook ads, for example, is an easy way of collecting audiences in hopes that they convert into promising leads. Search engine advertising is another great example. These are the Google ads that you see when you search online for something. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
Running solo advertisements may be the best way out if you want to build an audience without worrying about running into constant budget constraints. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
Udimi is a solution to this problem. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. And, in this comprehensive review, we’ll be taking a look at what it is as a whole and how it could work as part of your business strategy!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Sean Montgomery on the YouTube channel Online Marketing Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? Affiliate Program Management Company
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. You may also be able to purchase depending on how many subscribers your ads will reach.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some solo ad salespeople may make a lot of money, despite buyers complaining about their shortcomings. However, other email lists might contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi is a platform where solo ad buyers can search and explore from its rich directory of trusted vendors from various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You may even message them and communicate directly within the platform, knowing you’re in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It is also very easy to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
How does Udimi work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
If you buy contact lists directly from solo vendors through their website or any common social media platform, you may experience the benefit of fast responses and, to some extent, nice customer service. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. Udimi ensures that every traffic comes through rigorous checks and balances. This means there are less chances of solo ads being rejected. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. Although it took years to get things right, there’s no denying that most users have found better success on Udimi when it comes to buying and selling ads.
How to Use Udimi for the First Time
Although it may seem daunting to navigate the Udimi solo advertising marketplace, it is not impossible. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. The “Find Sellers” section is where buyers can search for and order solo ad traffic from someone who would offer them the best service they deserve.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. An ideal way to do so is by putting your search results through a preference filter. There are many factors you should consider.
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The cost per click
- Got sales and repeat order percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s location
- Main traffic source country
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. From there, you can customize it based on your desired minimum clicks, the exact date you want your traffic to be delivered, click filter upgrades, and the URL you wish to direct the traffic to.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. Udimi’s live analysis tools allow you to see how many clicks your campaigns have received. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. Affiliate Program Management Company
Udimi also allows you to distinguish between genuine clicks and low-quality clicks. This helps ensure that your ads reach the most qualified traffic possible. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
Udimi may have the most important asset of all, giving you the ability to search for solo ad buyers is one thing. But it doesn’t offer everything. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. The Affiliate Program is another way to make more money with Udimi. Refer a customer and earn 15% commission each time they place an order. If your referral buys $1000 from different vendors, you receive $150 back. This sounds interesting, right?
But that’s not all! Udimi guarantees that each of your referrals will receive a $5 discount for their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Affiliate Program Management Company
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. Its Forum section is the place to be – both buyers and sellers use this service to post about a wide range of topics worth paying attention to, such as seller recommendations, order listings, questions and inquiries, and tips and suggestions for new users.
The Udimi Forum is an ideal platform to learn from businesses and marketers from all walks of life, even the most experienced ones. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Particularly sellers are interested in being high up on the leaderboard as they have to work hard to provide high-quality traffic and services to keep customers coming back for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. You can also find the people who have won the most medals over their careers.
Notable Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s check out what other services Udimi offers for sellers and buyers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Since Udimi keeps this promise, its sellers must put themselves and their traffic through rigorous background checks to ensure buyers receive the best quality of clicks. Affiliate Program Management Company
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. Buyers can immediately tell if the seller is a legitimate solo ad seller by this method. Along with leaderboards, the seller vetting process has worked so well for vendors that it has inspired others to offer better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s signature traffic filtering system stands out above the rest, helping maintain the integrity and quality of traffic from sellers for their buyers to easily rely upon without the fear of getting scammed. It had its ups and downs, but it was able to deliver the highest traffic and security for both vendors and buyers. Affiliate Program Management Company
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. It can also detect suspicious activity and other factors. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Unusually highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts from one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages & Freebies – These are not new features at the time of writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Affiliate Program Management Company
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi Pricing: What Does Udimi Cost?
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
The platform has also been lauded for its strict rules against instances of overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service fees for buyers and sellers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is necessary to keep the platform running. It also needs to pay its licenses, third-party sources, and support its employees.
Udimi spends 8% on seller earnings for service fees costs. The 1-5% goes to the payment gateways it partners, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These filters allow you to determine if traffic purchased is genuine or bot-generated.
Udimi Prime: Upgraded Features
There’s more to Udimi than its basic offerings. Prime is a premium subscription service by Udimi. It costs $30 per month and gives you access to powerful upgrades and additional tools that you can’t get free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Free access to the Prime traffic filter – On top of base filters, you can use the more advanced Prime filter to ensure you get the highest quality of traffic as much as possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Affiliate Program Management Company
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. They also have full access to the profile statistics suite, which allows them to see who visited them and how.
- Increased click log storage – For basic users, all the data from previous transactions remain available for a couple of months only to be archived by the system. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi for Sellers and Buyers: A Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. What’s even nicer is that many discounts await you every time you order. Affiliate Program Management Company
- Lastly, the fact that there are many options to explore within the dashboard is an understatement. Looking for traffic to run your crypto-related campaigns? What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi provides solutions for any niche subject you may invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. It’s accessible from any web browser.
- Since it’s less strict, registering as a seller is a breeze. It’s possible to receive your first customers and be rated by them faster than any other place.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
The Benefits of Udimi
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. If you dig deeper into the platform, you will find a list of all the benefits that you can expect.
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. Different from them, however, you can access most of them without paying for them! Affiliate Program Management Company
- Background checks and filtering put into place – It is without a shadow of a doubt that the platform’s extra security and safety measures are more than enough to welcome professionals into such a great, harmless environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system includes reliable and responsive live chat on top of email and direct messaging support. That’s why it’s been praised by many of its users!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
The Downsides of Udimi Solo Ads
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not available on iOS devices. It is great to be able to access the platform’s mobile application on the move, but only Android-powered phones have this option. Affiliate Program Management Company
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
Udimi is an authorized platform for solo ad transaction, but it’s important to remember that other websites have the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. And it has many years of experience, trials, and improvements to prove it.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. It’s free to register, so if you want to sign up, you can access most of its core features as quickly as possible.
So, is Udimi the right fit for your business needs? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ Affiliate Program Management Company
What are the best ways that solo ads should be used?
Solo ads are often used in the following cases, such as:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Try to rank the website that you are currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.