It may have taken some time for you to understand the importance of traffic in building hype about a new product or service.
Social media advertising, which involves running Facebook ads, for example, is an easy way of collecting audiences in hopes that they convert into promising leads. Another ideal example is search engine advertising, or the Google ads you’d spot whenever you search for something online. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
If that worries you too much, Udimi can help. Udimi, a single ad platform, allows you to buy and sell traffic without any additional risks or worries that you might encounter with other websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a more detailed overview of Udimi.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? Can Udimi vs Headway
Let’s first talk about solo ads before we move on.
Solo advertising is a type of online advertising that uses email marketing to generate website traffic. For each click generated by their email list, the advertiser pays the publisher. You may also be able to purchase depending on how many subscribers your ads will reach.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. They are also considered one of the more powerful ways to drive targeted traffic to your website, as they have proven to be successful for many businesses.
Email solo traffic can be a great way to market your products. However, they are not guaranteed to work for all cases. Some solo ad salespeople may make a lot of money, despite buyers complaining about their shortcomings. However, other email lists might contain more bots than real users.
Cons aside, you must remember that they don’t always guarantee sales but can be an effective method for driving quality traffic to your website. As long as you use a reputable solo ad provider with a good track record of delivering quality leads, you should get good results from this form of advertising.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It’s the solo ads website equivalent to Fiverr in which users have dedicated platforms to both sell traffic and purchase them at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You may even message them and communicate directly within the platform, knowing you’re in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It is also very easy to use. Udimi can help you whether you are looking for traffic to your product or you are a solo ad seller who is looking to make quick cash, Udimi will always be there to assist you.
Since its establishment, Udimi has become the go-to place for solo-ad-related transactions. It has also been used and trusted by marketing pros and businesses alike to deliver results that benefit them. If you want to know more about how Udimi works and what else it offers, keep reading!
How does Udimi work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. For this reason, it takes extra steps to ensure they happen anytime.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. Udimi ensures that every traffic comes through rigorous checks and balances. This means there are less chances of solo ads being rejected. You may also gain way more benefits than direct selling, such as full refunds for poor click turnouts, moderate pricing, and certified vendors with high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi’s Supreme Protection feature ensures that real transactions are prioritized, further protecting your money. Although it took years to get things right, there’s no denying that most users have found better success on Udimi when it comes to buying and selling ads.
How to Use Udimi for the First Time
Although it may seem daunting to navigate the Udimi solo advertising marketplace, it is not impossible. Let’s walk you through how to use its intuitive interface.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
You can sign up for your account by simply going to Udimi’s site. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. The “Find Sellers” section is where buyers can search for and order solo ad traffic from someone who would offer them the best service they deserve.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are many factors you should consider.
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The cost per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The seller’s specialization (e.g., marketing, social media, or crypto).
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Country of principal traffic source
TIP: If you want to stay on the right track and away from potentially shady sellers, we suggest that you filter your search with the highest number of positive ratings (at least 100+), repeat orders (at least 10%), and get sales percentages (50% minimum) that you can find on any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. Once you’re done buying, contact the vendor directly with any questions or concerns you may have, and you’re all set for your ad to go live!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. Can Udimi vs Headway
Udimi also allows you to distinguish between genuine clicks and low-quality clicks. This helps ensure that your ads reach the most qualified traffic possible. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. You will find many other noteworthy services and places to explore on this platform. Keep reading our review to learn more!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. This is where you can find all the special discounted deals from some of the most renowned professional solo ad vendors.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. This sounds interesting, right?
But that’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Can Udimi vs Headway
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. Its Forum section is the place to be – both buyers and sellers use this service to post about a wide range of topics worth paying attention to, such as seller recommendations, order listings, questions and inquiries, and tips and suggestions for new users.
The Udimi Forum is an ideal platform to learn from businesses and marketers from all walks of life, even the most experienced ones. If you are stuck, it’s a great place to get help from other like-minded professionals. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
Udimi hosts monthly competitions to recognize the players in the game. Buyers, sellers and affiliates all compete to be on the top of the list. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Noteworthy Core Features
Udimi offers more than just core and dashboard functions. They also offer a number of other useful features that businesses can access quickly and easily. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s check out what other services Udimi offers for sellers and buyers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Since Udimi keeps this promise, its sellers must put themselves and their traffic through rigorous background checks to ensure buyers receive the best quality of clicks. Can Udimi vs Headway
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. Buyers can immediately tell if the seller is a legitimate solo ad seller by this method. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Tracking tool for opt-ins
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
With the opt-in tracking tool, you essentially run split tests to see how much of your traffic has accessed the website or landing page you’re trying to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s signature traffic filtering system stands out above the rest, helping maintain the integrity and quality of traffic from sellers for their buyers to easily rely upon without the fear of getting scammed. It had its ups and downs, but it was able to deliver the highest traffic and security for both vendors and buyers. Can Udimi vs Headway
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Unusually highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
You can use the platform’s traffic review tool to determine whether you would like to buy again from a vendor with better conversion rates or opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions– Just like most social media platforms you can add your favourite sellers to the list, add comments or notes, and message them directly with Udimi’s instant messaging feature. You can also block them if they do anything unusual.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Can Udimi vs Headway
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
The platform has also been lauded for its strict rules against instances of overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi is free to use but you should be aware of the service fees that you will need to pay each time you place an order or sell on Udimi. This is necessary to keep the platform running. It also needs to pay its licenses, third-party sources, and support its employees.
Udimi spends 8% on seller earnings for service fees costs. The 1-5% goes to the payment gateways it partners, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: New Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Prime is a premium subscription service by Udimi. It costs $30 per month and gives you access to powerful upgrades and additional tools that you can’t get free.
You can enjoy a few benefits by achieving the highly coveted Prime status:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitor recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at a whopping $300/month, you can record user activity within the landing or opt-in page you’re promoting to see if some parts are working or not. You can also use the platform’s built-in heat map and attention map tools to get the full scope.
- Increased affiliate payments – The Udimi Affiliate Program pays 25 percent off all Prime subscriptions of all your referrals, and the percentage is doubled to 50% if you’re a Prime user yourself. Can Udimi vs Headway
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. They will be able to access all information as long as Prime is active.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
There is no question that Udimi can be a great help to buyers.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. Can Udimi vs Headway
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns How about health and wellness products? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- Since it’s less strict, registering as a seller is a breeze. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi could be a great source of income, especially if you own and/or manage email lists. There are many opportunities in the online advertising industry. You can choose to work full-time, or part-time.
Udimi: The Benefits
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Simple and intuitive interface – The platform’s approach to an interactive, social media-like dashboard makes it far more convenient to buy and sell solo ads on Udimi.
- Costs much less than other solo ad providers – Similar to premium marketplaces, you can use a handful of powerful features and tools. Different from them, however, you can access most of them without paying for them! Can Udimi vs Headway
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- Easy to cancel orders and even get your money back – The platform has a 30-day refund window for every Udimi order you make, which you can use to your advantage in case you come across suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. That’s why it’s been praised by many of its users!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
The Downsides of Udimi Solo Ads
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. We will be discussing the cons of Udimi if you are considering using it.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- It’s possible to run into a bad vendor.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. Can Udimi vs Headway
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Based on its stellar, ever-powerful collection of solo ad purchasing and selling features, it’s no wonder why many who use it can attest that Udimi can give you the experience of a premium solo ad marketplace without the heavy burden of extra costs, scams, and dangerous online traffic.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. And it has many years of experience, trials, and improvements to prove it.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
So, is Udimi the right fit for your business needs? You can decide whether or not you want to explore Udimi, but if you like the idea of an effective and safe solo advertising marketplace, why not give it a try?
FAQ Can Udimi vs Headway
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collect targeted traffic as quickly as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- Building a user base of email subscribers that you can send whatever you’re promoting to
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. This is because the users on the seller’s mailing lists desire the data they want to get their hands on, and the seller has already cultivated these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! They’ll then work on deactivating it within 24 hours of your request.