If you’ve been running a business online, whether entrepreneurial, marketing, or even advertising, it may have taken you a while to realize how important traffic is in building much-anticipated hype over a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Another ideal example is search engine advertising, or the Google ads you’d spot whenever you search for something online. While both of these options may provide quality traffic, the problem is how much they cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
If that worries you too much, Udimi can help. Udimi, a single ad platform, allows you to buy and sell traffic without any additional risks or worries that you might encounter with other websites. And, in this comprehensive review, we’ll be taking a look at what it is as a whole and how it could work as part of your business strategy!
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a more detailed overview of Udimi.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? Can Udimi vs Ipsec
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
These are an easy, affordable way to grow your subscriber base and generate quality leads. They are also considered one of the more powerful ways to drive targeted traffic to your website, as they have proven to be successful for many businesses.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
Cons aside, you must remember that they don’t always guarantee sales but can be an effective method for driving quality traffic to your website. As long as you use a reputable solo ad provider with a good track record of delivering quality leads, you should get good results from this form of advertising.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It’s the solo ads website equivalent to Fiverr in which users have dedicated platforms to both sell traffic and purchase them at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It is also very easy to use. Udimi can help you whether you are looking for traffic to your product or you are a solo ad seller who is looking to make quick cash, Udimi will always be there to assist you.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. It has also been used and trusted by marketing pros and businesses alike to deliver results that benefit them. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
How Does Udimi Work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Udimi offers a better chance to get a better quality traffic. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to Use Udimi for the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s walk you through how to use its intuitive interface.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you are logged in, you can search Udimi’s dashboard for listings from different vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
When looking for a seller, choose one that best fits your needs and budget. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are many factors you should consider.
- How many days you can get your ads to run
- The price per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Main traffic source country
TIP: If you want to stay on the right track and away from potentially shady sellers, we suggest that you filter your search with the highest number of positive ratings (at least 100+), repeat orders (at least 10%), and get sales percentages (50% minimum) that you can find on any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Just as you’re about to commit to a purchase, make sure to read more about the seller first in their Udimi profile, including what they currently offer, their terms of service, and reviews from their past solo ad buyers. Once you’re done buying, contact the vendor directly with any questions or concerns you may have, and you’re all set for your ad to go live!
4) Find out how well your ads are doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. Udimi’s live analysis tools allow you to see how many clicks your campaigns have received. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. If you set your minimum clicks to 50, for instance, there’s a chance that you may receive an additional 20 visitors. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
Udimi also allows you to distinguish between genuine clicks and low-quality clicks. This helps ensure that your ads reach the most qualified traffic possible. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. This is where you can find all the special discounted deals from some of the most renowned professional solo ad vendors.
The cost per click is the price a vendor charges for each email click that leads directly to the product or website. This determines the volume of traffic generated by ad campaigns. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Discounted deals are just one way of showing you get more of your money’s worth on Udimi. The Affiliate Program is another way to make more money with Udimi. Refer a customer and earn 15% commission each time they place an order. If your referral buys $1000 from different vendors, you receive $150 back. Sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi guarantees that each of your referrals will receive a $5 discount for their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
Every community needs a space where they can discuss what they know and share what they have with each other, and every online platform, like Udimi, has one. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Particularly sellers are interested in being high up on the leaderboard as they have to work hard to provide high-quality traffic and services to keep customers coming back for more.
The Udimi Forum also features the Hall of Fame section. This allows you to see the achievements of Udimi Forum users over time. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Notable Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s check out what other services Udimi offers for sellers and buyers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Visitor bots and automated search engine
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Unusually highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts from one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. You can also view transactions made with specific sellers by other buyers on Udimi.
You can use the platform’s traffic review tool to determine whether you would like to buy again from a vendor with better conversion rates or opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It allows you to create pre-made ads and tracking lists, which you can use whenever you place a single traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. Still, the platform lets you gain easy access to incorporating landing pages and freebies into your ad campaigns. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi’s affordable, yet healthy, pricing has been highly appreciated by its users, especially its buyers. The average cost per click is $0.50, but if you want to get the full scope, prices usually range between $.20 at the lowest point and $2 at the highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service fees for buyers and sellers
Udimi is free to use but you should be aware of the service fees that you will need to pay each time you place an order or sell on Udimi. This is necessary to keep the platform running. It also needs to pay its licenses, third-party sources, and support its employees.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: New Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
Udimi for Sellers and Buyers: A Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns How about health and wellness products? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
In the same light, Udimi sellers are given a huge boost to increase their following in the business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi could be a great source of income, especially if you own and/or manage email lists. There are many opportunities in the online advertising industry. You can choose to work full-time, or part-time.
The Benefits of Udimi
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. If you dig deeper into the platform, you will find a list of all the benefits that you can expect.
- Simple and intuitive interface – The platform’s approach to an interactive, social media-like dashboard makes it far more convenient to buy and sell solo ads on Udimi.
- Costs much less than other solo ad providers – Similar to premium marketplaces, you can use a handful of powerful features and tools. Different from them, however, you can access most of them without paying for them! Can Udimi vs Ipsec
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. Likewise, you may choose to cancel some of them if, for instance, the seller you’re transacting with only responds to you for a few days when you need ad traffic for a product launch ASAP.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on-the-go – This platform provides a mobile app you can download and use for free. It allows you to search for sellers, place orders, and view past transactions from wherever you are.
The Downsides of Udimi Solo Ads
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. Sellers are sometimes limited by the limitations of the platform, including a lack profit maximization.
- Solo ad traffic is less targeted than other types of traffic – No matter what niche you specialize in, this can be tricky to keep up with sometimes.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. Can Udimi vs Ipsec
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
Is Udimi right for you? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ Can Udimi vs Ipsec
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are often used in the following cases, such as:
- Collect targeted traffic as quickly as possible
- Looking for genuine and engaged audiences?
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! If you no longer feel interested in dipping into Udimi or the solo ads business, you may reach out to its responsive live contact support team and ask to have your account deleted. Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.