It may have taken some time for you to understand the importance of traffic in building hype about a new product or service.
Social media advertising, which involves running Facebook ads, for example, is an easy way of collecting audiences in hopes that they convert into promising leads. Search engine advertising is another great example. These are the Google ads that you see when you search online for something. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
Running solo advertisements may be the best way out if you want to build an audience without worrying about running into constant budget constraints. However, the process is often tricky to handle and a running ground for shady activity and unwarranted scams.
Udimi is a solution to this problem. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. And, in this comprehensive review, we’ll be taking a look at what it is as a whole and how it could work as part of your business strategy!
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? A great way to drive quality traffic? Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
Let’s first talk about solo ads before we move on.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. You may also be able to purchase depending on how many subscribers your ads will reach.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
Email solo traffic can be a great way to market your products. However, they are not guaranteed to work for all cases. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. As long as you use a reputable solo ad provider with a good track record of delivering quality leads, you should get good results from this form of advertising.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the leading solo ad network where buyers and vendors meet. It’s the solo ads website equivalent to Fiverr in which users have dedicated platforms to both sell traffic and purchase them at moderate rates.
Udimi is a platform where solo ad buyers can search and explore from its rich directory of trusted vendors from various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It is also very easy to use. Udimi can help you whether you are looking for traffic to your product or you are a solo ad seller who is looking to make quick cash, Udimi will always be there to assist you.
Since its establishment, Udimi has become the go-to place for solo-ad-related transactions. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. If you want to know more about how Udimi works and what else it offers, keep reading!
How does Udimi work? Buy and Sell Solo Ads Review
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. For this reason, it takes extra steps to ensure they happen anytime.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. But there are plenty more risks to be aware of, like unreasonably high rates and suspicions of poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. Udimi ensures that every traffic comes through rigorous checks and balances. This means there are less chances of solo ads being rejected. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. Although it took years to get things right, there’s no denying that most users have found better success on Udimi when it comes to buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. The “Find Sellers” section is where buyers can search for and order solo ad traffic from someone who would offer them the best service they deserve.
When looking for a seller, choose one that best fits your needs and budget. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are many factors you should consider.
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The cost per click
- Got sales and repeat order percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Main traffic source country
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Choose and Customize Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. From there, you can customize it based on your desired minimum clicks, the exact date you want your traffic to be delivered, click filter upgrades, and the URL you wish to direct the traffic to.
Just as you’re about to commit to a purchase, make sure to read more about the seller first in their Udimi profile, including what they currently offer, their terms of service, and reviews from their past solo ad buyers. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
Curious to find out if your ads have reached high-quality traffic? You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
Udimi may have the most important asset of all, giving you the ability to search for solo ad buyers is one thing. But it doesn’t offer everything. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. This is where you can find all the special discounted deals from some of the most renowned professional solo ad vendors.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Each solo ad is different depending on which seller you encounter. However, there may be times when vendors offer limited-time deals that are only available for a short time.
Discounted deals are just one way of showing you get more of your money’s worth on Udimi. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. This sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. Only people can have this privilege if they register using your affiliate link! Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. Its Forum section is the place to be – both buyers and sellers use this service to post about a wide range of topics worth paying attention to, such as seller recommendations, order listings, questions and inquiries, and tips and suggestions for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. If you are stuck, it’s a great place to get help from other like-minded professionals. The Udimi Forum comes with a rich library of posts throughout the years, most of which may inspire you to push through the solo advertisement business further.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. You can also find the people who have won the most medals over their careers.
Noteworthy Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. They are completely free to use! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. Along with leaderboards, the seller vetting process has worked so well for vendors that it has inspired others to offer better customer service.
Tracking tool for opt-ins
Tracking how well your ads are converting is important, and Udimi makes this process convenient on your end. Udimi has a code built in that allows you to track and analyze your opt-in pages before they are released.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s signature traffic filtering system stands out above the rest, helping maintain the integrity and quality of traffic from sellers for their buyers to easily rely upon without the fear of getting scammed. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. It can also detect suspicious activity and other factors. These include:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi lets you reevaluate past ad traffic orders and see which one of them performed well enough to purchase from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
You can use the platform’s traffic review tool to determine whether you would like to buy again from a vendor with better conversion rates or opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. Still, the platform lets you gain easy access to incorporating landing pages and freebies into your ad campaigns. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
Udimi Pricing: What Does Udimi Cost?
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. Udimi’s approach to business is different than other single ad marketplace sites. This is because Udimi values fairness, even for sellers who may end up competing against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi is free to use but you should be aware of the service fees that you will need to pay each time you place an order or sell on Udimi. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
Udimi spends 8% on seller earnings for service fees costs. The 1-5% goes to the payment gateways it partners, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: Upgraded Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
You can enjoy a few benefits by achieving the highly coveted Prime status:
- Free access to the Prime traffic filter – On top of base filters, you can use the more advanced Prime filter to ensure you get the highest quality of traffic as much as possible.
- Visitor recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at a whopping $300/month, you can record user activity within the landing or opt-in page you’re promoting to see if some parts are working or not. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Increased affiliate payments – The Udimi Affiliate Program pays 25 percent off all Prime subscriptions of all your referrals, and the percentage is doubled to 50% if you’re a Prime user yourself. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
- Advanced opt-in tracking: The platform’s core tracking tracks Udimi traffic only and ignores all the rest. However, this upgrade gives you a broad understanding of what lies ahead.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. They also have full access to the profile statistics suite, which allows them to see who visited them and how.
- Increased click log storage – For basic users, all the data from previous transactions remain available for a couple of months only to be archived by the system. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
Udimi for Sellers and Buyers: A Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- First, there is no barrier to entry to the website. You simply need to sign up if traffic is needed to run your campaigns, and then you are good to go.
- The costs per click are generally affordable. What’s even nicer is that many discounts await you every time you order. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
In the same light, Udimi sellers are given a huge boost to increase their following in the business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. There are many opportunities in the online advertising industry. You can choose to work full-time, or part-time.
Udimi: The Benefits
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- Costs much less than other solo ad providers – Similar to premium marketplaces, you can use a handful of powerful features and tools. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. Likewise, you may choose to cancel some of them if, for instance, the seller you’re transacting with only responds to you for a few days when you need ad traffic for a product launch ASAP.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system includes reliable and responsive live chat on top of email and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on-the-go – This platform provides a mobile app you can download and use for free. It allows you to search for sellers, place orders, and view past transactions from wherever you are.
The Downsides of Udimi Solo Ads
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- It’s possible to run into a bad vendor.
- The mobile app is not available on iOS devices. It is great to be able to access the platform’s mobile application on the move, but only Android-powered phones have this option. Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Selling and purchasing solo ads has always been challenging with Udimi. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
So, is Udimi the right fit for your business needs? You can decide whether or not you want to explore Udimi, but if you like the idea of an effective and safe solo advertising marketplace, why not give it a try?
FAQ Does Udimi Have A Tracker Or Do You Need Your Own
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are often used in the following cases, such as:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Try to rank the website that you are currently promoting
- Building a user base of email subscribers that you can send whatever you’re promoting to
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Yes. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! They’ll then work on deactivating it within 24 hours of your request.