It may have taken some time for you to understand the importance of traffic in building hype about a new product or service.
Social media advertising, which involves running Facebook ads, for example, is an easy way of collecting audiences in hopes that they convert into promising leads. Another ideal example is search engine advertising, or the Google ads you’d spot whenever you search for something online. While both of these options may provide quality traffic, the problem is how much they cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
Udimi is a solution to this problem. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Sean Montgomery on the YouTube channel Online Marketing Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? A great way to drive quality traffic? How Udimi vs Qa
Let’s first talk about solo ads before we move on.
Solo advertising is a type of online advertising that uses email marketing to generate website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
These are an easy, affordable way to grow your subscriber base and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
Email solo traffic can be a great way to market your products. However, they are not guaranteed to work for all cases. Some solo ad salespeople may make a lot of money, despite buyers complaining about their shortcomings. However, other email lists might contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the leading solo ad network where buyers and vendors meet. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi is a platform where solo ad buyers can search and explore from its rich directory of trusted vendors from various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You may even message them and communicate directly within the platform, knowing you’re in good hands.
Udimi is free to join, so you won’t have to worry about spending a ton of cash just to access its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
How does Udimi work? Buy and Sell Solo Ads Review
Udimi, a single ad platform believes smooth transactions should always occur between seller and buyer. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
If you buy contact lists directly from solo vendors through their website or any common social media platform, you may experience the benefit of fast responses and, to some extent, nice customer service. But there are plenty more risks to be aware of, like unreasonably high rates and suspicions of poor or fake traffic.
Udimi offers a better chance to get a better quality traffic. Udimi ensures that every traffic comes through rigorous checks and balances. This means there are less chances of solo ads being rejected. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi’s Supreme Protection feature ensures that real transactions are prioritized, further protecting your money. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s walk you through how to use its intuitive interface.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. There’s a faster way to register if you have a Google account.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you are logged in, you can search Udimi’s dashboard for listings from different vendors. The “Find Sellers” section is where buyers can search for and order solo ad traffic from someone who would offer them the best service they deserve.
When looking for a seller, choose one that best fits your needs and budget. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are many factors you should consider.
- How many days you can get your ads to run
- The cost per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The seller’s specialization (e.g., marketing, social media, or crypto).
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s location
- Country of principal traffic source
TIP: If you want to stay on the right track and away from potentially shady sellers, we suggest that you filter your search with the highest number of positive ratings (at least 100+), repeat orders (at least 10%), and get sales percentages (50% minimum) that you can find on any seller.
3) Choose and Customize Your Order
Now that you’ve chosen your seller, you’ll be redirected to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. Once you’re done buying, contact the vendor directly with any questions or concerns you may have, and you’re all set for your ad to go live!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. How Udimi vs Qa
Udimi also allows you to distinguish between genuine clicks and low-quality clicks. This helps ensure that your ads reach the most qualified traffic possible. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Aside from the “Find Sellers” section, Udimi provides a page dedicated to offering solo ad deals. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Each solo ad is different depending on which seller you encounter. However, there may be times when vendors offer limited-time deals that are only available for a short time.
Discounted deals are just one way of showing you get more of your money’s worth on Udimi. The Affiliate Program is another way to make more money with Udimi. Refer a customer and earn 15% commission each time they place an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. Sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. Only people can have this privilege if they register using your affiliate link! How Udimi vs Qa
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
The Udimi Forum is an ideal platform to learn from businesses and marketers from all walks of life, even the most experienced ones. If you are stuck, it’s a great place to get help from other like-minded professionals. The Udimi Forum comes with a rich library of posts throughout the years, most of which may inspire you to push through the solo advertisement business further.
Leaderboards and Competitions
Udimi hosts monthly competitions to recognize the players in the game. Buyers, sellers and affiliates all compete to be on the top of the list. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
The Udimi Forum also features the Hall of Fame section. This allows you to see the achievements of Udimi Forum users over time. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Noteworthy Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s check out what other services Udimi offers for sellers and buyers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. How Udimi vs Qa
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. It had its ups and downs, but it was able to deliver the highest traffic and security for both vendors and buyers. How Udimi vs Qa
It tracks useless traffic and other non-human internet activity so that solo ads can pass through it. It can also detect suspicious activity and other factors. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Visitor bots and automated search engine
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from countries that are considered high-risk
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi lets you reevaluate past ad traffic orders and see which one of them performed well enough to purchase from them again. You can also view transactions made with specific sellers by other buyers on Udimi.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions– Just like most social media platforms you can add your favourite sellers to the list, add comments or notes, and message them directly with Udimi’s instant messaging feature. You can also block them if they do anything unusual.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages & Freebies – These are not new features at the time of writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. How Udimi vs Qa
Udimi Pricing: What Does Udimi Cost?
Prices per Click
Udimi’s affordable, yet healthy, pricing has been highly appreciated by its users, especially its buyers. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. Udimi’s approach to business is different than other single ad marketplace sites. This is because Udimi values fairness, even for sellers who may end up competing against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
Standard account buyers, meanwhile, are required to pay the flat rate of $0.03 per click if they want to use any of its premier filters, such as the Prime filter. These filters allow you to determine if traffic purchased is genuine or bot-generated.
Udimi Prime: New Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. You can also use the platform’s built-in heat map and attention map tools to get the full scope.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. How Udimi vs Qa
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. They also have full access to the profile statistics suite, which allows them to see who visited them and how.
- Increased click log storage – For basic users, all the data from previous transactions remain available for a couple of months only to be archived by the system. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar: The Prime-exclusive access of SoloCalendar.com’s solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com gives you the ability to view all confirmed orders chronologically so that you can immediately determine when your campaigns will roll out.
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
There is no question that Udimi can be a great help to buyers.
- First, there is no barrier to entry to the website. You simply need to sign up if traffic is needed to run your campaigns, and then you are good to go.
- The costs per click are generally affordable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. How Udimi vs Qa
- Lastly, the fact that there are many options to explore within the dashboard is an understatement. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi provides solutions for any niche subject you may invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- To use the tools, you don’t have to download a program to your computer. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
The Benefits of Udimi
Udimi has been used by many people. It is one of the most efficient platforms for delivering traffic and providing a service that both buyers and sellers can benefit from. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Simple and intuitive interface – The platform’s approach to an interactive, social media-like dashboard makes it far more convenient to buy and sell solo ads on Udimi.
- Costs much less than other solo ad providers – Similar to premium marketplaces, you can use a handful of powerful features and tools. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. How Udimi vs Qa
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. Likewise, you may choose to cancel some of them if, for instance, the seller you’re transacting with only responds to you for a few days when you need ad traffic for a product launch ASAP.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. That’s why it’s been praised by many of its users!
- Mobile app for transactions on-the-go – This platform provides a mobile app you can download and use for free. It allows you to search for sellers, place orders, and view past transactions from wherever you are.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi is great for solo advertising, but it also has its fair share of drawbacks. We will be discussing the cons of Udimi if you are considering using it.
- There are fewer options to explore for sellers – The platform sure has a lot to offer buyers. Sellers are sometimes limited by the limitations of the platform, including a lack profit maximization.
- Solo ad traffic is less targeted than other types of traffic – No matter what niche you specialize in, this can be tricky to keep up with sometimes.
- It’s possible to run into a bad vendor.
- The mobile app is not available on iOS devices. It is great to be able to access the platform’s mobile application on the move, but only Android-powered phones have this option. How Udimi vs Qa
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Based on its stellar, ever-powerful collection of solo ad purchasing and selling features, it’s no wonder why many who use it can attest that Udimi can give you the experience of a premium solo ad marketplace without the heavy burden of extra costs, scams, and dangerous online traffic.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. The only difference that gives it a unique cut above the rest is that it knows firsthand what’s best for buyers looking for high-quality traffic and sellers who want to provide the best service. And it has many years of experience, trials, and improvements to prove it.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
Is Udimi right for you? You can decide whether or not you want to explore Udimi, but if you like the idea of an effective and safe solo advertising marketplace, why not give it a try?
FAQ How Udimi vs Qa
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are often used in the following cases, such as:
- Collect targeted traffic as quickly as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Try to rank the website that you are currently promoting
- Building a user base of email subscribers that you can send whatever you’re promoting to
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Yes. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! If you no longer feel interested in dipping into Udimi or the solo ads business, you may reach out to its responsive live contact support team and ask to have your account deleted. They’ll then work on deactivating it within 24 hours of your request.