If you’ve been running a business online, whether entrepreneurial, marketing, or even advertising, it may have taken you a while to realize how important traffic is in building much-anticipated hype over a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Search engine advertising is another great example. These are the Google ads that you see when you search online for something. While both of these options may provide quality traffic, the problem is how much they cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
If that worries you too much, Udimi can help. Udimi, a single ad platform, allows you to buy and sell traffic without any additional risks or worries that you might encounter with other websites. And, in this comprehensive review, we’ll be taking a look at what it is as a whole and how it could work as part of your business strategy!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Sean Montgomery on the YouTube channel Online Marketing Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
These are an easy, affordable way to grow your subscriber base and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What is Udimi?
Udimi is the leading solo ad network where buyers and vendors meet. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Udimi can help you whether you are looking for traffic to your product or you are a solo ad seller who is looking to make quick cash, Udimi will always be there to assist you.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. It has also been used and trusted by marketing pros and businesses alike to deliver results that benefit them. If you want to know more about how Udimi works and what else it offers, keep reading!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
How does Udimi work? Buy and Sell Solo Ads Review
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. Udimi ensures that every traffic comes through rigorous checks and balances. This means there are less chances of solo ads being rejected. You may also gain way more benefits than direct selling, such as full refunds for poor click turnouts, moderate pricing, and certified vendors with high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. Although it took years to get things right, there’s no denying that most users have found better success on Udimi when it comes to buying and selling ads.
How to Use Udimi for the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s walk you through how to use its intuitive interface.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
You can sign up for your account by simply going to Udimi’s site. There’s a faster way to register if you have a Google account.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you are logged in, you can search Udimi’s dashboard for listings from different vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are many factors you should consider.
- How many days you can get your ads to run
- The cost per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Main traffic source country
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. From there, you can customize it based on your desired minimum clicks, the exact date you want your traffic to be delivered, click filter upgrades, and the URL you wish to direct the traffic to.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. Once you’re done buying, contact the vendor directly with any questions or concerns you may have, and you’re all set for your ad to go live!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
Curious to find out if your ads have reached high-quality traffic? Udimi’s live analysis tools allow you to see how many clicks your campaigns have received. You can also see if your campaign has received more clicks than the minimum. If you set your minimum clicks to 50, for instance, there’s a chance that you may receive an additional 20 visitors. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi allows you to check where your ad traffic comes from. For example, if ads reach users in the US by approximately 80%, it could prove to be an effective campaign.
Udimi may have the most important asset of all, giving you the ability to search for solo ad buyers is one thing. But it doesn’t offer everything. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. This is where you can find all the special discounted deals from some of the most renowned professional solo ad vendors.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Each solo ad is different depending on which seller you encounter. However, there may be times when vendors offer limited-time deals that are only available for a short time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. Sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Particularly sellers are interested in being high up on the leaderboard as they have to work hard to provide high-quality traffic and services to keep customers coming back for more.
The Udimi Forum also features the Hall of Fame section. This allows you to see the achievements of Udimi Forum users over time. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Notable Core Features
Udimi offers more than just core and dashboard functions. They also offer a number of other useful features that businesses can access quickly and easily. They are completely free to use! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Since Udimi keeps this promise, its sellers must put themselves and their traffic through rigorous background checks to ensure buyers receive the best quality of clicks. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
Vendors may choose to have their ID verified, although this is optional. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Tracking how well your ads are converting is important, and Udimi makes this process convenient on your end. Udimi has a code built in that allows you to track and analyze your opt-in pages before they are released.
With the opt-in tracking tool, you essentially run split tests to see how much of your traffic has accessed the website or landing page you’re trying to promote. Advertising is a complex business, and it’s important to monitor the opt-in rate.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
It tracks useless traffic and other non-human internet activity so that solo ads can pass through it. It can also detect suspicious activity and other factors. These include:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Visitor bots and automated search engine
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from countries that are considered high-risk
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi lets you reevaluate past ad traffic orders and see which one of them performed well enough to purchase from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions– Just like most social media platforms you can add your favourite sellers to the list, add comments or notes, and message them directly with Udimi’s instant messaging feature. You can also block them if they do anything unusual.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi’s affordable, yet healthy, pricing has been highly appreciated by its users, especially its buyers. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
The platform has also been lauded for its strict rules against instances of overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service fees for buyers and sellers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
Standard account buyers, meanwhile, are required to pay the flat rate of $0.03 per click if they want to use any of its premier filters, such as the Prime filter. These filters allow you to determine if traffic purchased is genuine or bot-generated.
Udimi Prime: Upgraded Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitor recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at a whopping $300/month, you can record user activity within the landing or opt-in page you’re promoting to see if some parts are working or not. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Increased affiliate payments – The Udimi Affiliate Program pays 25 percent off all Prime subscriptions of all your referrals, and the percentage is doubled to 50% if you’re a Prime user yourself. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
- Advanced opt-in tracking: The platform’s core tracking tracks Udimi traffic only and ignores all the rest. However, this upgrade gives you a broad understanding of what lies ahead.
- Badge reward and more detailed profile stats – All Prime users are given profile badges to level their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar: The Prime-exclusive access of SoloCalendar.com’s solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com gives you the ability to view all confirmed orders chronologically so that you can immediately determine when your campaigns will roll out.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
There is no question that Udimi can be a great help to buyers.
- First, there is no barrier to entry to the website. You simply need to sign up if traffic is needed to run your campaigns, and then you are good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
- Lastly, the fact that there are many options to explore within the dashboard is an understatement. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns How about health and wellness products? Udimi provides solutions for any niche subject you may invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. It’s accessible from any web browser.
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. It’s possible to receive your first customers and be rated by them faster than any other place.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
The Benefits of Udimi
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. If you dig deeper into the platform, you will find a list of all the benefits that you can expect.
- Simple and intuitive interface – The platform’s approach to an interactive, social media-like dashboard makes it far more convenient to buy and sell solo ads on Udimi.
- Costs much less than other solo ad providers – Similar to premium marketplaces, you can use a handful of powerful features and tools. Different from them, however, you can access most of them without paying for them! How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- Easy to cancel orders and even get your money back – The platform has a 30-day refund window for every Udimi order you make, which you can use to your advantage in case you come across suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. That’s why it’s been praised by many of its users!
- Mobile app for transactions on-the-go – This platform provides a mobile app you can download and use for free. It allows you to search for sellers, place orders, and view past transactions from wherever you are.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi is great for solo advertising, but it also has its fair share of drawbacks. We will be discussing the cons of Udimi if you are considering using it.
- There are fewer options to explore for sellers – The platform sure has a lot to offer buyers. Sellers are sometimes limited by the limitations of the platform, including a lack profit maximization.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. And it has many years of experience, trials, and improvements to prove it.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
Is Udimi right for you? You can decide whether or not you want to explore Udimi, but if you like the idea of an effective and safe solo advertising marketplace, why not give it a try?
FAQ How Udimi vs Vikings 2023
What are the best ways that solo ads should be used?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collect targeted traffic as quickly as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- Building a user base of email subscribers that you can send whatever you’re promoting to
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! If you no longer feel interested in dipping into Udimi or the solo ads business, you may reach out to its responsive live contact support team and ask to have your account deleted. They’ll then work on deactivating it within 24 hours of your request.