If you’ve been running a business online, whether entrepreneurial, marketing, or even advertising, it may have taken you a while to realize how important traffic is in building much-anticipated hype over a new product or service.
Social media advertising, which involves running Facebook ads, for example, is an easy way of collecting audiences in hopes that they convert into promising leads. Search engine advertising is another great example. These are the Google ads that you see when you search online for something. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
Udimi is a solution to this problem. Udimi, a single ad platform, allows you to buy and sell traffic without any additional risks or worries that you might encounter with other websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? Login Unified Products And Services
Let’s first talk about solo ads before we move on.
Solo advertising is a type of online advertising that uses email marketing to generate website traffic. For each click generated by their email list, the advertiser pays the publisher. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. As long as you use a reputable solo ad provider with a good track record of delivering quality leads, you should get good results from this form of advertising.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the leading solo ad network where buyers and vendors meet. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You may even message them and communicate directly within the platform, knowing you’re in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It is also very easy to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Since its establishment, Udimi has become the go-to place for solo-ad-related transactions. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
How does Udimi work? Buy and Sell Solo Ads Review
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. For this reason, it takes extra steps to ensure they happen anytime.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Udimi offers a better chance to get a better quality traffic. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi’s Supreme Protection feature ensures that real transactions are prioritized, further protecting your money. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. The “Find Sellers” section is where buyers can search for and order solo ad traffic from someone who would offer them the best service they deserve.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are plenty of factors to consider, such as:
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The price per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The seller’s specialization (e.g., marketing, social media, or crypto).
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Main traffic source country
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Now that you’ve chosen your seller, you’ll be redirected to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Just as you’re about to commit to a purchase, make sure to read more about the seller first in their Udimi profile, including what they currently offer, their terms of service, and reviews from their past solo ad buyers. Once you’re done buying, contact the vendor directly with any questions or concerns you may have, and you’re all set for your ad to go live!
4) Find out how well your ads are doing
Curious to find out if your ads have reached high-quality traffic? You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. If you set your minimum clicks to 50, for instance, there’s a chance that you may receive an additional 20 visitors. Login Unified Products And Services
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. You will find many other noteworthy services and places to explore on this platform. Keep reading our review to learn more!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. This is where you can find all the special discounted deals from some of the most renowned professional solo ad vendors.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Each solo ad is different depending on which seller you encounter. However, there may be times when vendors offer limited-time deals that are only available for a short time.
Discounted deals are just one way of showing you get more of your money’s worth on Udimi. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. If your referral buys $1000 from different vendors, you receive $150 back. Sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. Only people can have this privilege if they register using your affiliate link! Login Unified Products And Services
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
The Udimi Forum is an ideal platform to learn from businesses and marketers from all walks of life, even the most experienced ones. If you are stuck, it’s a great place to get help from other like-minded professionals. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
Udimi hosts monthly competitions to recognize the players in the game. Buyers, sellers and affiliates all compete to be on the top of the list. Particularly sellers are interested in being high up on the leaderboard as they have to work hard to provide high-quality traffic and services to keep customers coming back for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Noteworthy Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. They are completely free to use! Let’s check out what other services Udimi offers for sellers and buyers.
Seller Vetting Process
Udimi knows that vendors and buyers must be honest, legitimate, and free of any unjustified risks. Since Udimi keeps this promise, its sellers must put themselves and their traffic through rigorous background checks to ensure buyers receive the best quality of clicks. Login Unified Products And Services
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. Buyers can immediately tell if the seller is a legitimate solo ad seller by this method. Along with leaderboards, the seller vetting process has worked so well for vendors that it has inspired others to offer better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Tracking how well your ads are converting is important, and Udimi makes this process convenient on your end. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. It had its ups and downs, but it was able to deliver the highest traffic and security for both vendors and buyers. Login Unified Products And Services
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. It can also detect suspicious activity and other factors. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and Pay-to-click activities
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from countries that are considered high-risk
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
You can use the platform’s traffic review tool to determine whether you would like to buy again from a vendor with better conversion rates or opt-in results.
Other Tools and Extras
- Ad Text Writer – It allows you to create pre-made ads and tracking lists, which you can use whenever you place a single traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions– Just like most social media platforms you can add your favourite sellers to the list, add comments or notes, and message them directly with Udimi’s instant messaging feature. You can also block them if they do anything unusual.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages & Freebies – These are not new features at the time of writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Login Unified Products And Services
Udimi Pricing: What Does Udimi Cost?
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50, but if you want to get the full scope, prices usually range between $.20 at the lowest point and $2 at the highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. Udimi’s approach to business is different than other single ad marketplace sites. This is because Udimi values fairness, even for sellers who may end up competing against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
Standard account buyers, meanwhile, are required to pay the flat rate of $0.03 per click if they want to use any of its premier filters, such as the Prime filter. These filters allow you to determine if traffic purchased is genuine or bot-generated.
Udimi Prime: Upgraded Features
There’s more to Udimi than its basic offerings. Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. You can also use the platform’s built-in heat map and attention map tools to get the full scope.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Login Unified Products And Services
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Badge reward and more detailed profile stats – All Prime users are given profile badges to level their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. They will be able to access all information as long as Prime is active.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar: The Prime-exclusive access of SoloCalendar.com’s solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com gives you the ability to view all confirmed orders chronologically so that you can immediately determine when your campaigns will roll out.
Udimi for Sellers and Buyers: A Nutshell
There is no question that Udimi can be a great help to buyers.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. Login Unified Products And Services
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Looking for traffic to run your crypto-related campaigns? What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- Since it’s less strict, registering as a seller is a breeze. It’s possible to receive your first customers and be rated by them faster than any other place.
- Udimi could be a great source of income, especially if you own and/or manage email lists. There are many opportunities in the online advertising industry. You can choose to work full-time, or part-time.
The Benefits of Udimi
Udimi has been used by many people. It is one of the most efficient platforms for delivering traffic and providing a service that both buyers and sellers can benefit from. If you dig deeper into the platform, you will find a list of all the benefits that you can expect.
- Simple and intuitive interface – The platform’s approach to an interactive, social media-like dashboard makes it far more convenient to buy and sell solo ads on Udimi.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Login Unified Products And Services
- Background checks and filtering put into place – It is without a shadow of a doubt that the platform’s extra security and safety measures are more than enough to welcome professionals into such a great, harmless environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. Likewise, you may choose to cancel some of them if, for instance, the seller you’re transacting with only responds to you for a few days when you need ad traffic for a product launch ASAP.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system includes reliable and responsive live chat on top of email and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. We will be discussing the cons of Udimi if you are considering using it.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo ad traffic is less targeted than other types of traffic – No matter what niche you specialize in, this can be tricky to keep up with sometimes.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. Login Unified Products And Services
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Based on its stellar, ever-powerful collection of solo ad purchasing and selling features, it’s no wonder why many who use it can attest that Udimi can give you the experience of a premium solo ad marketplace without the heavy burden of extra costs, scams, and dangerous online traffic.
Udimi is an authorized platform for solo ad transaction, but it’s important to remember that other websites have the same premise. The only difference that gives it a unique cut above the rest is that it knows firsthand what’s best for buyers looking for high-quality traffic and sellers who want to provide the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. It’s free to register, so if you want to sign up, you can access most of its core features as quickly as possible.
Is Udimi right for you? You can decide whether or not you want to explore Udimi, but if you like the idea of an effective and safe solo advertising marketplace, why not give it a try?
FAQ Login Unified Products And Services
What are the best ways that solo ads should be used?
Solo ads are often used in the following cases, such as:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Looking for genuine and engaged audiences?
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Yes. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! If you no longer feel interested in dipping into Udimi or the solo ads business, you may reach out to its responsive live contact support team and ask to have your account deleted. Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.