If you’ve been running a business online, whether entrepreneurial, marketing, or even advertising, it may have taken you a while to realize how important traffic is in building much-anticipated hype over a new product or service.
Social media advertising, which involves running Facebook ads, for example, is an easy way of collecting audiences in hopes that they convert into promising leads. Another ideal example is search engine advertising, or the Google ads you’d spot whenever you search for something online. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
If that worries you too much, Udimi can help. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. And, in this comprehensive review, we’ll be taking a look at what it is as a whole and how it could work as part of your business strategy!
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a more detailed overview of Udimi.
What are Solo Ads? A great way to drive quality traffic? Login Unimi
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is a type of online advertising that uses email marketing to generate website traffic. For each click generated by their email list, the advertiser pays the publisher. You may also be able to purchase depending on how many subscribers your ads will reach.
These are an easy, affordable way to grow your subscriber base and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. You can choose and buy solo ad traffic from any of them based on their ratings or how many orders they’ve completed. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Since its establishment, Udimi has become the go-to place for solo-ad-related transactions. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
How does Udimi work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
If you buy contact lists directly from solo vendors through their website or any common social media platform, you may experience the benefit of fast responses and, to some extent, nice customer service. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Udimi offers a better chance to get a better quality traffic. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. You may also gain way more benefits than direct selling, such as full refunds for poor click turnouts, moderate pricing, and certified vendors with high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi’s Supreme Protection feature ensures that real transactions are prioritized, further protecting your money. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. There’s a faster way to register if you have a Google account.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. The “Find Sellers” section is where buyers can search for and order solo ad traffic from someone who would offer them the best service they deserve.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are many factors you should consider.
- How many days you can get your ads to run
- The price per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The seller’s specialization (e.g., marketing, social media, or crypto).
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s location
- Country of principal traffic source
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. From there, you can customize it based on your desired minimum clicks, the exact date you want your traffic to be delivered, click filter upgrades, and the URL you wish to direct the traffic to.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. You can also see if your campaign has received more clicks than the minimum. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. Login Unimi
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
Udimi may have the most important asset of all, giving you the ability to search for solo ad buyers is one thing. But it doesn’t offer everything. You will find many other noteworthy services and places to explore on this platform. Keep reading our review to learn more!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Each solo ad is different depending on which seller you encounter. However, there may be times when vendors offer limited-time deals that are only available for a short time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. The Affiliate Program is another way to make more money with Udimi. Refer a customer and earn 15% commission each time they place an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. Sounds interesting, right?
But that’s not all! Udimi guarantees that each of your referrals will receive a $5 discount for their first order. Only people can have this privilege if they register using your affiliate link! Login Unimi
Every community needs a space where they can discuss what they know and share what they have with each other, and every online platform, like Udimi, has one. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
Udimi hosts monthly competitions to recognize the players in the game. Buyers, sellers and affiliates all compete to be on the top of the list. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Notable Core Features
Udimi offers more than just core and dashboard functions. They also offer a number of other useful features that businesses can access quickly and easily. They are completely free to use! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. Login Unimi
Vendors may choose to have their ID verified, although this is optional. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. Along with leaderboards, the seller vetting process has worked so well for vendors that it has inspired others to offer better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Advertising is a complex business, and it’s important to monitor the opt-in rate.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. It had its ups and downs, but it was able to deliver the highest traffic and security for both vendors and buyers. Login Unimi
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. You can also view transactions made with specific sellers by other buyers on Udimi.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Other Tools and Extras
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages & Freebies – These are not new features at the time of writing. Still, the platform lets you gain easy access to incorporating landing pages and freebies into your ad campaigns. Login Unimi
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi Pricing: What Does Udimi Cost?
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50, but if you want to get the full scope, prices usually range between $.20 at the lowest point and $2 at the highest.
The platform has also been lauded for its strict rules against instances of overpricing. Udimi’s approach to business is different than other single ad marketplace sites. This is because Udimi values fairness, even for sellers who may end up competing against each other. If you’re planning to order traffic from a new seller, for instance, you’ll be confident to know they offer only around $0.20 per click and can only price a little higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is necessary to keep the platform running. It also needs to pay its licenses, third-party sources, and support its employees.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These filters allow you to determine if traffic purchased is genuine or bot-generated.
Udimi Prime: New Features
There’s more to Udimi than its basic offerings. Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
You can enjoy a few benefits by achieving the highly coveted Prime status:
- Free access to the Prime traffic filter – On top of base filters, you can use the more advanced Prime filter to ensure you get the highest quality of traffic as much as possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. You can also use the platform’s built-in heat map and attention map tools to get the full scope.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Login Unimi
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. They also have full access to the profile statistics suite, which allows them to see who visited them and how.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar: The Prime-exclusive access of SoloCalendar.com’s solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com gives you the ability to view all confirmed orders chronologically so that you can immediately determine when your campaigns will roll out.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- First, there is no barrier to entry to the website. You simply need to sign up if traffic is needed to run your campaigns, and then you are good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. What’s even nicer is that many discounts await you every time you order. Login Unimi
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
In the same light, Udimi sellers are given a huge boost to increase their following in the business.
- To use the tools, you don’t have to download a program to your computer. It’s accessible from any web browser.
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. It’s possible to receive your first customers and be rated by them faster than any other place.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. There are many opportunities in the online advertising industry. You can choose to work full-time, or part-time.
Udimi: The Benefits
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Login Unimi
- Background checks and filtering put into place – It is without a shadow of a doubt that the platform’s extra security and safety measures are more than enough to welcome professionals into such a great, harmless environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system includes reliable and responsive live chat on top of email and direct messaging support. That’s why it’s been praised by many of its users!
- Mobile app for transactions on-the-go – This platform provides a mobile app you can download and use for free. It allows you to search for sellers, place orders, and view past transactions from wherever you are.
The Downsides of Udimi Solo Ads
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. Sellers are sometimes limited by the limitations of the platform, including a lack profit maximization.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- It’s possible to run into a bad vendor.
- The mobile app is not available on iOS devices. It is great to be able to access the platform’s mobile application on the move, but only Android-powered phones have this option. Login Unimi
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. The only difference that gives it a unique cut above the rest is that it knows firsthand what’s best for buyers looking for high-quality traffic and sellers who want to provide the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Selling and purchasing solo ads has always been challenging with Udimi. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
So, is Udimi the right fit for your business needs? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ Login Unimi
What are the best ways that solo ads should be used?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collect targeted traffic as quickly as possible
- Looking for genuine and engaged audiences?
- Try to rank the website that you are currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Yes. This is because the users on the seller’s mailing lists desire the data they want to get their hands on, and the seller has already cultivated these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! If you no longer feel interested in dipping into Udimi or the solo ads business, you may reach out to its responsive live contact support team and ask to have your account deleted. They’ll then work on deactivating it within 24 hours of your request.