It may have taken some time for you to understand the importance of traffic in building hype about a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Another ideal example is search engine advertising, or the Google ads you’d spot whenever you search for something online. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. However, the process is often tricky to handle and a running ground for shady activity and unwarranted scams.
If that worries you too much, Udimi can help. Udimi, a single ad platform, allows you to buy and sell traffic without any additional risks or worries that you might encounter with other websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a more detailed overview of Udimi.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
Cons aside, you must remember that they don’t always guarantee sales but can be an effective method for driving quality traffic to your website. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. You can choose and buy solo ad traffic from any of them based on their ratings or how many orders they’ve completed. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is free to join, so you won’t have to worry about spending a ton of cash just to access its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Since its establishment, Udimi has become the go-to place for solo-ad-related transactions. It has also been used and trusted by marketing pros and businesses alike to deliver results that benefit them. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
How does Udimi work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
Udimi, a single ad platform believes smooth transactions should always occur between seller and buyer. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
If you buy contact lists directly from solo vendors through their website or any common social media platform, you may experience the benefit of fast responses and, to some extent, nice customer service. But there are plenty more risks to be aware of, like unreasonably high rates and suspicions of poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. You may also gain way more benefits than direct selling, such as full refunds for poor click turnouts, moderate pricing, and certified vendors with high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Although it may seem daunting to navigate the Udimi solo advertising marketplace, it is not impossible. Let’s walk you through how to use its intuitive interface.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. There’s a faster way to register if you have a Google account.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you are logged in, you can search Udimi’s dashboard for listings from different vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
When looking for a seller, choose one that best fits your needs and budget. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are plenty of factors to consider, such as:
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The price per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s location
- Country of principal traffic source
TIP: If you want to stay on the right track and away from potentially shady sellers, we suggest that you filter your search with the highest number of positive ratings (at least 100+), repeat orders (at least 10%), and get sales percentages (50% minimum) that you can find on any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Now that you’ve chosen your seller, you’ll be redirected to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. Once you’re done buying, contact the vendor directly with any questions or concerns you may have, and you’re all set for your ad to go live!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
Udimi also allows you to distinguish between genuine clicks and low-quality clicks. This helps ensure that your ads reach the most qualified traffic possible. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. You will find many other noteworthy services and places to explore on this platform. Keep reading our review to learn more!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. The Affiliate Program is another way to make more money with Udimi. Refer a customer and earn 15% commission each time they place an order. If your referral buys $1000 from different vendors, you receive $150 back. Sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
The Udimi Forum is an ideal platform to learn from businesses and marketers from all walks of life, even the most experienced ones. If you are stuck, it’s a great place to get help from other like-minded professionals. The Udimi Forum comes with a rich library of posts throughout the years, most of which may inspire you to push through the solo advertisement business further.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
The Udimi Forum also features the Hall of Fame section. This allows you to see the achievements of Udimi Forum users over time. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Notable Core Features
Udimi offers more than just core and dashboard functions. They also offer a number of other useful features that businesses can access quickly and easily. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
Udimi knows that vendors and buyers must be honest, legitimate, and free of any unjustified risks. Since Udimi keeps this promise, its sellers must put themselves and their traffic through rigorous background checks to ensure buyers receive the best quality of clicks. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. Buyers can immediately tell if the seller is a legitimate solo ad seller by this method. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. Udimi has a code built in that allows you to track and analyze your opt-in pages before they are released.
With the opt-in tracking tool, you essentially run split tests to see how much of your traffic has accessed the website or landing page you’re trying to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
It tracks useless traffic and other non-human internet activity so that solo ads can pass through it. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These include:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and Pay-to-click activities
- Visitor bots and automated search engine
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from countries that are considered high-risk
- Unusually highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts from one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
You can use the platform’s traffic review tool to determine whether you would like to buy again from a vendor with better conversion rates or opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It allows you to create pre-made ads and tracking lists, which you can use whenever you place a single traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
The platform has also been lauded for its strict rules against instances of overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi is free to use but you should be aware of the service fees that you will need to pay each time you place an order or sell on Udimi. This is necessary to keep the platform running. It also needs to pay its licenses, third-party sources, and support its employees.
Udimi spends 8% on seller earnings for service fees costs. The 1-5% goes to the payment gateways it partners, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: New Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Prime is a premium subscription service by Udimi. It costs $30 per month and gives you access to powerful upgrades and additional tools that you can’t get free.
You can enjoy a few benefits by achieving the highly coveted Prime status:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. You can also use the platform’s built-in heat map and attention map tools to get the full scope.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar: The Prime-exclusive access of SoloCalendar.com’s solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com gives you the ability to view all confirmed orders chronologically so that you can immediately determine when your campaigns will roll out.
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. What’s even nicer is that many discounts await you every time you order. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Looking for traffic to run your crypto-related campaigns? How about health and wellness products? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- To use the tools, you don’t have to download a program to your computer. It’s accessible from any web browser.
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. It’s possible to receive your first customers and be rated by them faster than any other place.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
Udimi: The Benefits
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
- Background checks and filtering put into place – It is without a shadow of a doubt that the platform’s extra security and safety measures are more than enough to welcome professionals into such a great, harmless environment.
- Easy to cancel orders and even get your money back – The platform has a 30-day refund window for every Udimi order you make, which you can use to your advantage in case you come across suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. We will be discussing the cons of Udimi if you are considering using it.
- There are fewer options to explore for sellers – The platform sure has a lot to offer buyers. Sellers are sometimes limited by the limitations of the platform, including a lack profit maximization.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not available on iOS devices. It is great to be able to access the platform’s mobile application on the move, but only Android-powered phones have this option. Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Based on its stellar, ever-powerful collection of solo ad purchasing and selling features, it’s no wonder why many who use it can attest that Udimi can give you the experience of a premium solo ad marketplace without the heavy burden of extra costs, scams, and dangerous online traffic.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. It’s free to register, so if you want to sign up, you can access most of its core features as quickly as possible.
Is Udimi right for you? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ Udimi Mailchimp Clickbank
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Try to rank the website that you are currently promoting
- Building a user base of email subscribers that you can send whatever you’re promoting to
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.