It may have taken some time for you to understand the importance of traffic in building hype about a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Search engine advertising is another great example. These are the Google ads that you see when you search online for something. While both of these options may provide quality traffic, the problem is how much they cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. However, the process is often tricky to handle and a running ground for shady activity and unwarranted scams.
Udimi is a solution to this problem. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? Udimi Start To Finish
Let’s first talk about solo ads before we move on.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. For each click generated by their email list, the advertiser pays the publisher. You may also be able to purchase depending on how many subscribers your ads will reach.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. They are also considered one of the more powerful ways to drive targeted traffic to your website, as they have proven to be successful for many businesses.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What is Udimi?
Udimi is the leading solo ad network where buyers and vendors meet. It’s the solo ads website equivalent to Fiverr in which users have dedicated platforms to both sell traffic and purchase them at moderate rates.
Udimi is a platform where solo ad buyers can search and explore from its rich directory of trusted vendors from various niches. You can choose and buy solo ad traffic from any of them based on their ratings or how many orders they’ve completed. You may even message them and communicate directly within the platform, knowing you’re in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It is also very easy to use. Udimi can help you whether you are looking for traffic to your product or you are a solo ad seller who is looking to make quick cash, Udimi will always be there to assist you.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
How Does Udimi Work? Buy and Sell Solo Ads Review
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. For this reason, it takes extra steps to ensure they happen anytime.
If you buy contact lists directly from solo vendors through their website or any common social media platform, you may experience the benefit of fast responses and, to some extent, nice customer service. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Udimi offers a better chance to get a better quality traffic. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
Guaranteed ad traffic is even better! Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to Use Udimi for the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. There’s a faster way to register if you have a Google account.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you are logged in, you can search Udimi’s dashboard for listings from different vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
When looking for a seller, choose one that best fits your needs and budget. An ideal way to do so is by putting your search results through a preference filter. There are plenty of factors to consider, such as:
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The price per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Main traffic source country
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Now that you’ve chosen your seller, you’ll be redirected to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Find out how well your ads are doing
Curious to find out if your ads have reached high-quality traffic? You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. You can also see if your campaign has received more clicks than the minimum. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. Udimi Start To Finish
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Each solo ad is different depending on which seller you encounter. However, there may be times when vendors offer limited-time deals that are only available for a short time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. This sounds interesting, right?
But that’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. Only people can have this privilege if they register using your affiliate link! Udimi Start To Finish
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. Its Forum section is the place to be – both buyers and sellers use this service to post about a wide range of topics worth paying attention to, such as seller recommendations, order listings, questions and inquiries, and tips and suggestions for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. If you are stuck, it’s a great place to get help from other like-minded professionals. The Udimi Forum comes with a rich library of posts throughout the years, most of which may inspire you to push through the solo advertisement business further.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
The Udimi Forum also features the Hall of Fame section. This allows you to see the achievements of Udimi Forum users over time. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Notable Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
Udimi knows that vendors and buyers must be honest, legitimate, and free of any unjustified risks. Since Udimi keeps this promise, its sellers must put themselves and their traffic through rigorous background checks to ensure buyers receive the best quality of clicks. Udimi Start To Finish
Although optional, vendors may also choose to have their ID verification approved. Buyers can immediately tell if the seller is a legitimate solo ad seller by this method. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s signature traffic filtering system stands out above the rest, helping maintain the integrity and quality of traffic from sellers for their buyers to easily rely upon without the fear of getting scammed. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. Udimi Start To Finish
It tracks useless traffic and other non-human internet activity so that solo ads can pass through it. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These include:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and Pay-to-click activities
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. You can also view transactions made with specific sellers by other buyers on Udimi.
You can use the platform’s traffic review tool to determine whether you would like to buy again from a vendor with better conversion rates or opt-in results.
Additional Tools and Accessories
- Ad Text Writer – It allows you to create pre-made ads and tracking lists, which you can use whenever you place a single traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages & Freebies – These are not new features at the time of writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Udimi Start To Finish
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50, but if you want to get the full scope, prices usually range between $.20 at the lowest point and $2 at the highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. If you’re planning to order traffic from a new seller, for instance, you’ll be confident to know they offer only around $0.20 per click and can only price a little higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi is free to use but you should be aware of the service fees that you will need to pay each time you place an order or sell on Udimi. This is necessary to keep the platform running. It also needs to pay its licenses, third-party sources, and support its employees.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: New Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Prime is a premium subscription service by Udimi. It costs $30 per month and gives you access to powerful upgrades and additional tools that you can’t get free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitor recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at a whopping $300/month, you can record user activity within the landing or opt-in page you’re promoting to see if some parts are working or not. You can also use the platform’s built-in heat map and attention map tools to get the full scope.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Udimi Start To Finish
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Badge reward and more detailed profile stats – All Prime users are given profile badges to level their respect and privilege. They also have full access to the profile statistics suite, which allows them to see who visited them and how.
- Increased click log storage – For basic users, all the data from previous transactions remain available for a couple of months only to be archived by the system. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar: The Prime-exclusive access of SoloCalendar.com’s solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com gives you the ability to view all confirmed orders chronologically so that you can immediately determine when your campaigns will roll out.
Udimi for Sellers and Buyers: A Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- First, there is no barrier to entry to the website. You simply need to sign up if traffic is needed to run your campaigns, and then you are good to go.
- The costs per click are generally affordable. What’s even nicer is that many discounts await you every time you order. Udimi Start To Finish
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns How about health and wellness products? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
In the same light, Udimi sellers are given a huge boost to increase their following in the business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. It’s accessible from any web browser.
- Since it’s less strict, registering as a seller is a breeze. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi could be a great source of income, especially if you own and/or manage email lists. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
Udimi: The Benefits
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. If you dig deeper into the platform, you will find a list of all the benefits that you can expect.
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Udimi Start To Finish
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- Easy to cancel orders and even get your money back – The platform has a 30-day refund window for every Udimi order you make, which you can use to your advantage in case you come across suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. That’s why it’s been praised by many of its users!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. Udimi Start To Finish
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Selling and purchasing solo ads has always been challenging with Udimi. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
So, is Udimi the right fit for your business needs? You can decide whether or not you want to explore Udimi, but if you like the idea of an effective and safe solo advertising marketplace, why not give it a try?
FAQ Udimi Start To Finish
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Looking for genuine and engaged audiences?
- Try to rank the website that you are currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! If you no longer feel interested in dipping into Udimi or the solo ads business, you may reach out to its responsive live contact support team and ask to have your account deleted. Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.