If you’ve been running a business online, whether entrepreneurial, marketing, or even advertising, it may have taken you a while to realize how important traffic is in building much-anticipated hype over a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Another ideal example is search engine advertising, or the Google ads you’d spot whenever you search for something online. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
Running solo advertisements may be the best way out if you want to build an audience without worrying about running into constant budget constraints. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
Udimi is a solution to this problem. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. And, in this comprehensive review, we’ll be taking a look at what it is as a whole and how it could work as part of your business strategy!
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. You may want to read our article below for a more detailed overview of Udimi.
What are Solo Ads? A great way to drive quality traffic? Udimi Tutorial
Let’s first talk about solo ads before we move on.
Solo advertising is a type of online advertising that uses email marketing to generate website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
While there are some cons, they can still be a great way to drive quality traffic to your site. As long as you use a reputable solo ad provider with a good track record of delivering quality leads, you should get good results from this form of advertising.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It’s the solo ads website equivalent to Fiverr in which users have dedicated platforms to both sell traffic and purchase them at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You may even message them and communicate directly within the platform, knowing you’re in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
How Does Udimi Work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. For this reason, it takes extra steps to ensure they happen anytime.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. But there are plenty more risks to be aware of, like unreasonably high rates and suspicions of poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. You may also gain way more benefits than direct selling, such as full refunds for poor click turnouts, moderate pricing, and certified vendors with high trust ratings.
Guaranteed ad traffic is even better! Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to Use Udimi for the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are plenty of factors to consider, such as:
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The cost per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The seller’s specialization (e.g., marketing, social media, or crypto).
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Main traffic source country
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Now that you’ve chosen your seller, you’ll be redirected to their order page. From there, you can customize it based on your desired minimum clicks, the exact date you want your traffic to be delivered, click filter upgrades, and the URL you wish to direct the traffic to.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. Udimi’s live analysis tools allow you to see how many clicks your campaigns have received. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. If you set your minimum clicks to 50, for instance, there’s a chance that you may receive an additional 20 visitors. Udimi Tutorial
Udimi also allows you to distinguish between genuine clicks and low-quality clicks. This helps ensure that your ads reach the most qualified traffic possible. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
Udimi may have the most important asset of all, giving you the ability to search for solo ad buyers is one thing. But it doesn’t offer everything. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. This is where you can find all the special discounted deals from some of the most renowned professional solo ad vendors.
The cost per click is the price a vendor charges for each email click that leads directly to the product or website. This determines the volume of traffic generated by ad campaigns. Each solo ad is different depending on which seller you encounter. However, there may be times when vendors offer limited-time deals that are only available for a short time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. If your referral buys $1000 from different vendors, you receive $150 back. This sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi guarantees that each of your referrals will receive a $5 discount for their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Udimi Tutorial
Every community needs a space where they can discuss what they know and share what they have with each other, and every online platform, like Udimi, has one. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
The Udimi Forum also features the Hall of Fame section. This allows you to see the achievements of Udimi Forum users over time. You can also find the people who have won the most medals over their careers.
Notable Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s check out what other services Udimi offers for sellers and buyers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. Udimi Tutorial
Vendors may choose to have their ID verified, although this is optional. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. Along with leaderboards, the seller vetting process has worked so well for vendors that it has inspired others to offer better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Tracking how well your ads are converting is important, and Udimi makes this process convenient on your end. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Advertising is a complex business, and it’s important to monitor the opt-in rate.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. It had its ups and downs, but it was able to deliver the highest traffic and security for both vendors and buyers. Udimi Tutorial
It tracks useless traffic and other non-human internet activity so that solo ads can pass through it. It can also detect suspicious activity and other factors. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and pay-to-click activity
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts from one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Other Tools and Extras
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. Still, the platform lets you gain easy access to incorporating landing pages and freebies into your ad campaigns. Udimi Tutorial
Udimi Pricing: What Does Udimi Cost?
Prices per Click
Udimi’s affordable, yet healthy, pricing has been highly appreciated by its users, especially its buyers. The average cost per click is $0.50, but if you want to get the full scope, prices usually range between $.20 at the lowest point and $2 at the highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. Udimi’s approach to business is different than other single ad marketplace sites. This is because Udimi values fairness, even for sellers who may end up competing against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service fees for buyers and sellers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is necessary to keep the platform running. It also needs to pay its licenses, third-party sources, and support its employees.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
Standard account buyers, meanwhile, are required to pay the flat rate of $0.03 per click if they want to use any of its premier filters, such as the Prime filter. These filters allow you to determine if traffic purchased is genuine or bot-generated.
Udimi Prime: New Features
There’s more to Udimi than its basic offerings. Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Free access to the Prime traffic filter – On top of base filters, you can use the more advanced Prime filter to ensure you get the highest quality of traffic as much as possible.
- Visitor recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at a whopping $300/month, you can record user activity within the landing or opt-in page you’re promoting to see if some parts are working or not. You can also use the platform’s built-in heat map and attention map tools to get the full scope.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Udimi Tutorial
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. They also have full access to the profile statistics suite, which allows them to see who visited them and how.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
There is no question that Udimi can be a great help to buyers.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- The costs per click are generally affordable. What’s even nicer is that many discounts await you every time you order. Udimi Tutorial
- Lastly, the fact that there are many options to explore within the dashboard is an understatement. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
In the same light, Udimi sellers are given a huge boost to increase their following in the business.
- To use the tools, you don’t have to download a program to your computer. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- Since it’s less strict, registering as a seller is a breeze. It’s possible to receive your first customers and be rated by them faster than any other place.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
Udimi: The Benefits
Udimi has been used by many people. It is one of the most efficient platforms for delivering traffic and providing a service that both buyers and sellers can benefit from. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. Different from them, however, you can access most of them without paying for them! Udimi Tutorial
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- Easy to cancel orders and even get your money back – The platform has a 30-day refund window for every Udimi order you make, which you can use to your advantage in case you come across suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system includes reliable and responsive live chat on top of email and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi is great for solo advertising, but it also has its fair share of drawbacks. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- It’s possible to run into a bad vendor.
- The mobile app is not available on iOS devices. It is great to be able to access the platform’s mobile application on the move, but only Android-powered phones have this option. Udimi Tutorial
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
Udimi is an authorized platform for solo ad transaction, but it’s important to remember that other websites have the same premise. The only difference that gives it a unique cut above the rest is that it knows firsthand what’s best for buyers looking for high-quality traffic and sellers who want to provide the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
So, is Udimi the right fit for your business needs? You can decide whether or not you want to explore Udimi, but if you like the idea of an effective and safe solo advertising marketplace, why not give it a try?
FAQ Udimi Tutorial
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collect targeted traffic as quickly as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- Building a user base of email subscribers that you can send whatever you’re promoting to
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! They’ll then work on deactivating it within 24 hours of your request.