When it comes to running solo ads for your business, choosing the right platform is crucial. Two of the most popular options available are Udimi and Cliclix. Both platforms offer a range of features and benefits that can help you reach your target audience and drive more traffic to your website. However, deciding which one to use can be a challenge. In this article, we’ll compare Udimi and Cliclix to help you make an informed decision about which platform is best suited to your needs. From pricing and user interface to quality of traffic and customer support, we’ll take a closer look at the key factors you should consider before choosing a solo ad provider.
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? An Effective Way to Drive Quality Traffic? Udimi vs Cliclix
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is a type of online advertising that uses email marketing to generate website traffic. For each click generated by their email list, the advertiser pays the publisher. You may also be able to purchase depending on how many subscribers your ads will reach.
These are an easy, affordable way to grow your subscriber base and generate quality leads. They are also considered one of the more powerful ways to drive targeted traffic to your website, as they have proven to be successful for many businesses.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some solo ad salespeople may make a lot of money, despite buyers complaining about their shortcomings. However, other email lists might contain more bots than real users.
Cons aside, you must remember that they don’t always guarantee sales but can be an effective method for driving quality traffic to your website. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What is Udimi?
Udimi is the leading solo ad network where buyers and vendors meet. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. You can choose and buy solo ad traffic from any of them based on their ratings or how many orders they’ve completed. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is free to join, so you won’t have to worry about spending a ton of cash just to access its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. It has also been used and trusted by marketing pros and businesses alike to deliver results that benefit them. Continue reading to learn more about Udimi and the other benefits it provides.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
How Does Udimi Work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. But there are plenty more risks to be aware of, like unreasonably high rates and suspicions of poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
Guaranteed ad traffic is even better! Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. Although it took years to get things right, there’s no denying that most users have found better success on Udimi when it comes to buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s walk you through how to use its intuitive interface.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
You can sign up for your account by simply going to Udimi’s site. There’s a faster way to register if you have a Google account.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are plenty of factors to consider, such as:
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The cost per click
- Got sales and repeat order percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Main traffic source country
TIP: If you want to stay on the right track and away from potentially shady sellers, we suggest that you filter your search with the highest number of positive ratings (at least 100+), repeat orders (at least 10%), and get sales percentages (50% minimum) that you can find on any seller.
3) Customize and Choose Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Just as you’re about to commit to a purchase, make sure to read more about the seller first in their Udimi profile, including what they currently offer, their terms of service, and reviews from their past solo ad buyers. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. Udimi’s live analysis tools allow you to see how many clicks your campaigns have received. This is also where you can find if they’ve collected more clicks than the minimum cap. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. Udimi vs Cliclix
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi allows you to check where your ad traffic comes from. For example, if ads reach users in the US by approximately 80%, it could prove to be an effective campaign.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Aside from the “Find Sellers” section, Udimi provides a page dedicated to offering solo ad deals. This is where you can find all the special discounted deals from some of the most renowned professional solo ad vendors.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. This sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi guarantees that each of your referrals will receive a $5 discount for their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Udimi vs Cliclix
Every community needs a space where they can discuss what they know and share what they have with each other, and every online platform, like Udimi, has one. Its Forum section is the place to be – both buyers and sellers use this service to post about a wide range of topics worth paying attention to, such as seller recommendations, order listings, questions and inquiries, and tips and suggestions for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. You can also find the people who have won the most medals over their careers.
Noteworthy Core Features
Udimi offers more than just core and dashboard functions. They also offer a number of other useful features that businesses can access quickly and easily. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. Udimi vs Cliclix
Vendors may choose to have their ID verified, although this is optional. Buyers can immediately tell if the seller is a legitimate solo ad seller by this method. Along with leaderboards, the seller vetting process has worked so well for vendors that it has inspired others to offer better customer service.
Tracking tool for opt-ins
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. Udimi has a code built in that allows you to track and analyze your opt-in pages before they are released.
With the opt-in tracking tool, you essentially run split tests to see how much of your traffic has accessed the website or landing page you’re trying to promote. Advertising is a complex business, and it’s important to monitor the opt-in rate.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s signature traffic filtering system stands out above the rest, helping maintain the integrity and quality of traffic from sellers for their buyers to easily rely upon without the fear of getting scammed. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. Udimi vs Cliclix
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and Pay-to-click activities
- Visitor bots and automated search engine
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from countries that are considered high-risk
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts from one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi lets you reevaluate past ad traffic orders and see which one of them performed well enough to purchase from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Other Tools and Extras
- Ad Text Writer – It allows you to create pre-made ads and tracking lists, which you can use whenever you place a single traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Udimi vs Cliclix
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
The platform has also been lauded for its strict rules against instances of overpricing. Udimi’s approach to business is different than other single ad marketplace sites. This is because Udimi values fairness, even for sellers who may end up competing against each other. For instance, if you plan to order traffic from a seller new to you, you will be confident that they only charge $0.20 per click and cannot price it higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
Udimi spends 8% on seller earnings for service fees costs. The 1-5% goes to the payment gateways it partners, including PayPal.
If they wish to use any of the premier filters such as the Prime filter, then standard account buyers will need to pay $0.03 per click. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: New Features
There’s more to Udimi than its basic offerings. Udimi has a premium subscription service called Prime, and at just around $30/month, you’ll get exclusive access to remarkable upgrades and extra powerful tools that you won’t get for free.
You can enjoy a few benefits by achieving the highly coveted Prime status:
- Free access to the Prime traffic filter – On top of base filters, you can use the more advanced Prime filter to ensure you get the highest quality of traffic as much as possible.
- Visitor recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at a whopping $300/month, you can record user activity within the landing or opt-in page you’re promoting to see if some parts are working or not. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Udimi vs Cliclix
- Advanced opt-in tracking: The platform’s core tracking tracks Udimi traffic only and ignores all the rest. However, this upgrade gives you a broad understanding of what lies ahead.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Increased click log storage – For basic users, all the data from previous transactions remain available for a couple of months only to be archived by the system. They will be able to access all information as long as Prime is active.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- First, there is no barrier to entry to the website. You simply need to sign up if traffic is needed to run your campaigns, and then you are good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. What’s even nicer is that many discounts await you every time you order. Udimi vs Cliclix
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Looking for traffic to run your crypto-related campaigns? What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi provides solutions for any niche subject you may invest in.
In the same light, Udimi sellers are given a huge boost to increase their following in the business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi could be a great source of income, especially if you own and/or manage email lists. There are many opportunities in the online advertising industry. You can choose to work full-time, or part-time.
The Benefits of Udimi
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- Costs much less than other solo ad providers – Similar to premium marketplaces, you can use a handful of powerful features and tools. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Udimi vs Cliclix
- Background checks and filtering put into place – It is without a shadow of a doubt that the platform’s extra security and safety measures are more than enough to welcome professionals into such a great, harmless environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. That’s why it’s been praised by many of its users!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- There are fewer options to explore for sellers – The platform sure has a lot to offer buyers. Sellers are sometimes limited by the limitations of the platform, including a lack profit maximization.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. Udimi vs Cliclix
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Based on its stellar, ever-powerful collection of solo ad purchasing and selling features, it’s no wonder why many who use it can attest that Udimi can give you the experience of a premium solo ad marketplace without the heavy burden of extra costs, scams, and dangerous online traffic.
Udimi is an authorized platform for solo ad transaction, but it’s important to remember that other websites have the same premise. It is unique because it has firsthand knowledge of what works best for both buyers who are looking for high-quality traffic, and sellers who are seeking the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
So, is Udimi the right fit for your business needs? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ Udimi vs Cliclix
What are the best ways that solo ads should be used?
Solo ads are often used in the following cases, such as:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Yes. This is because the users on the seller’s mailing lists desire the data they want to get their hands on, and the seller has already cultivated these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.