If you’ve been running a business online, whether entrepreneurial, marketing, or even advertising, it may have taken you a while to realize how important traffic is in building much-anticipated hype over a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Search engine advertising is another great example. These are the Google ads that you see when you search online for something. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. However, the process is often tricky to handle and a running ground for shady activity and unwarranted scams.
If that worries you too much, Udimi can help. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Sean Montgomery on the YouTube channel Online Marketing Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? A great way to drive quality traffic? What Are Clicks In Udimi
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. They are also considered one of the more powerful ways to drive targeted traffic to your website, as they have proven to be successful for many businesses.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
Cons aside, you must remember that they don’t always guarantee sales but can be an effective method for driving quality traffic to your website. This type of advertising can be very effective as long as it is done by a reliable solo advertiser with a track record of delivering quality leads.
Udimi Review 2022: What is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi is a platform where solo ad buyers can search and explore from its rich directory of trusted vendors from various niches. You can choose and buy solo ad traffic from any of them based on their ratings or how many orders they’ve completed. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is free to join, so you won’t have to worry about spending a ton of cash just to access its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Since its establishment, Udimi has become the go-to place for solo-ad-related transactions. It has also been used and trusted by marketing pros and businesses alike to deliver results that benefit them. If you want to know more about how Udimi works and what else it offers, keep reading!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
How Does Udimi Work? Buy and Sell Solo Ads Review
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. It takes extra steps to make sure they happen whenever possible.
If you buy contact lists directly from solo vendors through their website or any common social media platform, you may experience the benefit of fast responses and, to some extent, nice customer service. But there are plenty more risks to be aware of, like unreasonably high rates and suspicions of poor or fake traffic.
Meanwhile, if you buy through Udimi, there is a better chance of getting a higher traffic quality. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. You may also gain way more benefits than direct selling, such as full refunds for poor click turnouts, moderate pricing, and certified vendors with high trust ratings.
What’s even better than guaranteed ad traffic? Extra security! Udimi’s Supreme Protection feature ensures that real transactions are prioritized, further protecting your money. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Navigating through the Udimi solo ad marketplace may be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be in the long run. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
You can sign up for your account by simply going to Udimi’s site. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. A preference filter is a great way to narrow down your search results. There are many factors you should consider.
- How many days you can get your ads to run
- The price per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The seller’s specialization (e.g., marketing, social media, or crypto).
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Country of principal traffic source
TIP: If you want to stay on the right track and away from potentially shady sellers, we suggest that you filter your search with the highest number of positive ratings (at least 100+), repeat orders (at least 10%), and get sales percentages (50% minimum) that you can find on any seller.
3) Choose and Customize Your Order
Now that you’ve chosen your seller, you’ll be redirected to their order page. You can modify it by clicking filter upgrades and based on the minimum clicks you desire, the delivery date, and the URL to which you want the traffic to go.
Just as you’re about to commit to a purchase, make sure to read more about the seller first in their Udimi profile, including what they currently offer, their terms of service, and reviews from their past solo ad buyers. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
You want to know if your ads are reaching high-quality traffic. Udimi’s live analysis tools allow you to see how many clicks your campaigns have received. You can also see if your campaign has received more clicks than the minimum. There’s a possibility that you could receive additional visitors if you set your minimum clicks at 50. What Are Clicks In Udimi
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi allows you to check where your ad traffic comes from. For example, if ads reach users in the US by approximately 80%, it could prove to be an effective campaign.
Udimi may have the most important asset of all, giving you the ability to search for solo ad buyers is one thing. But it doesn’t offer everything. There are many noteworthy services to unpack and spaces to explore from this platform, so if these still interest you, stay tuned throughout our review!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Aside from the “Find Sellers” section, Udimi provides a page dedicated to offering solo ad deals. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The cost per click is the price a vendor charges for each email click that leads directly to the product or website. This determines the volume of traffic generated by ad campaigns. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Discounted deals are just one way of showing you get more of your money’s worth on Udimi. Another is the platform’s Affiliate Program, where you get to earn a recurring 15% of commission every time a customer you’ve referred purchases an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. Sounds interesting, right?
But that’s not all! Udimi guarantees that each of your referrals will receive a $5 discount for their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. What Are Clicks In Udimi
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. The Forum section of Udimi is where buyers and sellers can discuss a variety of topics. This includes seller recommendations, order listings, inquiries, as well as suggestions and tips for new users.
The Udimi Forum is an ideal platform to learn from businesses and marketers from all walks of life, even the most experienced ones. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. The Udimi Forum comes with a rich library of posts throughout the years, most of which may inspire you to push through the solo advertisement business further.
Leaderboards and Competitions
Udimi hosts monthly competitions to recognize the players in the game. Buyers, sellers and affiliates all compete to be on the top of the list. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. You can also find the people who have won the most medals over their careers.
Notable Core Features
Udimi offers more than just core and dashboard functions. They also offer a number of other useful features that businesses can access quickly and easily. They are completely free to use! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. What Are Clicks In Udimi
Vendors may choose to have their ID verified, although this is optional. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Tracking tool for opt-ins
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. The platform has a built-in code that lets you track your opt-in pages and test their performance before their release.
With the opt-in tracking tool, you essentially run split tests to see how much of your traffic has accessed the website or landing page you’re trying to promote. Advertising is a complex business, and it’s important to monitor the opt-in rate.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s signature traffic filtering system stands out above the rest, helping maintain the integrity and quality of traffic from sellers for their buyers to easily rely upon without the fear of getting scammed. It had its ups and downs, but it was able to deliver the highest traffic and security for both vendors and buyers. What Are Clicks In Udimi
It tracks useless traffic and other non-human internet activity so that solo ads can pass through it. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and Pay-to-click activities
- Visitor bots and automated search engine
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi lets you reevaluate past ad traffic orders and see which one of them performed well enough to purchase from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Other Tools and Extras
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages & Freebies – These are not new features at the time of writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. What Are Clicks In Udimi
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50, but if you want to get the full scope, prices usually range between $.20 at the lowest point and $2 at the highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. If you’re planning to order traffic from a new seller, for instance, you’ll be confident to know they offer only around $0.20 per click and can only price a little higher.
Service fees for buyers and sellers
Udimi is free to use but you should be aware of the service fees that you will need to pay each time you place an order or sell on Udimi. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
With that being said, Udimi uses 8% of the seller’s earnings to spend on service fee costs, while the 1-5% goes toward the payment gateways it partners with, including PayPal.
Standard account buyers, meanwhile, are required to pay the flat rate of $0.03 per click if they want to use any of its premier filters, such as the Prime filter. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: Upgraded Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Prime is a premium subscription service by Udimi. It costs $30 per month and gives you access to powerful upgrades and additional tools that you can’t get free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Increased affiliate payments – The Udimi Affiliate Program pays 25 percent off all Prime subscriptions of all your referrals, and the percentage is doubled to 50% if you’re a Prime user yourself. What Are Clicks In Udimi
- Advanced opt-in tracking: The platform’s core tracking tracks Udimi traffic only and ignores all the rest. However, this upgrade gives you a broad understanding of what lies ahead.
- Badge reward and more detailed profile stats – All Prime users are given profile badges to level their respect and privilege. They also have full access to the profile statistics suite, which allows them to see who visited them and how.
- Increased click log storage – For basic users, all the data from previous transactions remain available for a couple of months only to be archived by the system. They will be able to access all information as long as Prime is active.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar: The Prime-exclusive access of SoloCalendar.com’s solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com gives you the ability to view all confirmed orders chronologically so that you can immediately determine when your campaigns will roll out.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi for Buyers and Sellers: In a Nutshell
Udimi is a tremendous help for buyers, it’s clear.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. What Are Clicks In Udimi
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns How about health and wellness products? Udimi provides solutions for any niche subject you may invest in.
In the same light, Udimi sellers are given a huge boost to increase their following in the business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. That’s because it’s easily accessible even on your favorite web browser!
- It’s easy to register as a seller because it’s not so strict. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi can be a great way to make an income, especially if your email list is active. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
Udimi: The Benefits
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. That said, here is a full list of benefits you may expect if you dive deeper into the platform!
- Simple and intuitive interface – The platform’s approach to an interactive, social media-like dashboard makes it far more convenient to buy and sell solo ads on Udimi.
- Costs much less than other solo ad providers – Similar to premium marketplaces, you can use a handful of powerful features and tools. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. What Are Clicks In Udimi
- Background checks and filtering are in place. It is clear that professionals will feel safe and welcome at the platform’s secure and safe environment.
- Easy to cancel orders and even get your money back – The platform has a 30-day refund window for every Udimi order you make, which you can use to your advantage in case you come across suspicious traffic activity. Likewise, you may choose to cancel some of them if, for instance, the seller you’re transacting with only responds to you for a few days when you need ad traffic for a product launch ASAP.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system includes reliable and responsive live chat on top of email and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
Udimi Solo Ads: The Downsides
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. Let’s look at the following cons you should consider if you consider using the website.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. Sellers are sometimes limited by the limitations of the platform, including a lack profit maximization.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- It’s possible to run into a bad vendor.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. What Are Clicks In Udimi
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Based on its stellar, ever-powerful collection of solo ad purchasing and selling features, it’s no wonder why many who use it can attest that Udimi can give you the experience of a premium solo ad marketplace without the heavy burden of extra costs, scams, and dangerous online traffic.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. The only difference that gives it a unique cut above the rest is that it knows firsthand what’s best for buyers looking for high-quality traffic and sellers who want to provide the best service. It has the experience, trials and improvements to back it up.
Udimi has made it difficult to sell and purchase solo ads. It’s free to register, so if you want to sign up, you can access most of its core features as quickly as possible.
Is Udimi right for you? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ What Are Clicks In Udimi
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Looking for genuine and engaged audiences?
- Try to rank the website that you are currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.