If you’ve been running a business online, whether entrepreneurial, marketing, or even advertising, it may have taken you a while to realize how important traffic is in building much-anticipated hype over a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Search engine advertising is another great example. These are the Google ads that you see when you search online for something. But, while the two of them may guarantee you quality traffic, the crucial problem lies in how expensive they equally cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. However, the process is often tricky to handle and a running ground for shady activity and unwarranted scams.
Udimi is a solution to this problem. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Sean Montgomery on the YouTube channel Online Marketing Reviews. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? A great way to drive quality traffic? Which Udimi Open
Let’s first talk about solo ads before we move on.
Solo advertising is a type of online advertising that uses email marketing to generate website traffic. The advertiser pays the publisher, or in this case, the owner of an email list, for each click generated from their email list. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. Because they have been proven to work for many businesses, they are considered one of the most powerful ways to drive targeted traffic directly to your website.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some independent solo ad sellers may reap their financial gains despite the buyers pointing out their faults, while other email lists may contain more bots than real users.
Cons aside, you must remember that they don’t always guarantee sales but can be an effective method for driving quality traffic to your website. As long as you use a reputable solo ad provider with a good track record of delivering quality leads, you should get good results from this form of advertising.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the most popular solo ad network that connects buyers and sellers. It’s the solo ads website equivalent to Fiverr in which users have dedicated platforms to both sell traffic and purchase them at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. Based on how many orders they have completed or their ratings, you can buy solo ad-traffic from any one of them. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It’s also quite easy and convenient to use. Whether you’re looking to order traffic that leads to the product you’re selling or a solo ad vendor who wants to make quick profits, Udimi is always ready to provide your needs.
Since its establishment, Udimi has become the go-to place for solo-ad-related transactions. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. If you want to know more about how Udimi works and what else it offers, keep reading!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
How Does Udimi Work? Buy and Sell Solo Ads Review
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. For this reason, it takes extra steps to ensure they happen anytime.
If you buy contact lists directly from solo vendors through their website or any common social media platform, you may experience the benefit of fast responses and, to some extent, nice customer service. There are many other risks, such as unreasonably high rates of traffic and suspicions about poor or fake traffic.
Udimi offers a better chance to get a better quality traffic. Udimi ensures that every traffic comes through rigorous checks and balances. This means there are less chances of solo ads being rejected. Direct selling may offer you more benefits than direct sales, including full refunds for low click turnouts and moderate pricing. You also have the option to work with certified vendors who have high trust ratings.
Guaranteed ad traffic is even better! Extra security! Udimi’s Supreme Protection feature ensures that real transactions are prioritized, further protecting your money. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to use Udimi the First Time
Although it may seem daunting to navigate the Udimi solo advertising marketplace, it is not impossible. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. If you already have a Google account, there’s an easier way to register.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. Buyers can search for and place orders for solo traffic by visiting the “Find Sellers” section. This is where they can find the best service possible.
When looking for a seller, choose one that best fits your needs and budget. An ideal way to do so is by putting your search results through a preference filter. There are plenty of factors to consider, such as:
- How many days you can get your ads to run
- The cost per click
- Got sales and repeat order percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s location
- Country of principal traffic source
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Choose and Customize Your Order
Now that you’ve chosen your seller, you’ll be redirected to their order page. From there, you can customize it based on your desired minimum clicks, the exact date you want your traffic to be delivered, click filter upgrades, and the URL you wish to direct the traffic to.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
Curious to find out if your ads have reached high-quality traffic? You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. You can also see if your campaign has received more clicks than the minimum. If you set your minimum clicks to 50, for instance, there’s a chance that you may receive an additional 20 visitors. Which Udimi Open
Additionally, you can differentiate the number of genuine clicks from poor-quality ones, as Udimi filters out all the unsuccessful clicks to ensure your ads are only sent to the best traffic available. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
Udimi may have the most important asset of all, giving you the ability to search for solo ad buyers is one thing. But it doesn’t offer everything. You will find many other noteworthy services and places to explore on this platform. Keep reading our review to learn more!
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Aside from the “Find Sellers” section, Udimi provides a page dedicated to offering solo ad deals. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Discounted deals are just one way of showing you get more of your money’s worth on Udimi. The Affiliate Program is another way to make more money with Udimi. Refer a customer and earn 15% commission each time they place an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. Sounds interesting, right?
But that’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Which Udimi Open
Every community needs a place where they can share their knowledge and discuss it with one another. Udimi is such an online platform. Its Forum section is the place to be – both buyers and sellers use this service to post about a wide range of topics worth paying attention to, such as seller recommendations, order listings, questions and inquiries, and tips and suggestions for new users.
Udimi Forum allows you to connect with marketers and businesses from all walks of business, even those who are more experienced. If you are stuck, it’s a great place to get help from other like-minded professionals. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
To recognize the people shaping up the game, Udimi holds monthly competitions where its users – buyers, sellers, and affiliates alike – battle it out to make it to the list of top performers. Particularly sellers are interested in being high up on the leaderboard as they have to work hard to provide high-quality traffic and services to keep customers coming back for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. You can also find the people who have won the most medals over their careers.
Noteworthy Core Features
Dashboard and core functions aside, Udimi has a few more noteworthy features that any business can use conveniently and without problems. What’s awesome about them is that they can be accessed completely free of charge! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
As previously mentioned, Udimi is well aware that transactions between buyers and vendors must always be legitimate, accurate, and free from unwarranted risks that may affect both parties. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. Which Udimi Open
Vendors may choose to have their ID verified, although this is optional. Buyers can immediately tell if the seller is a legitimate solo ad seller by this method. Along with leaderboards, the seller vetting process has worked so well for vendors that it has inspired others to offer better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. Udimi has a code built in that allows you to track and analyze your opt-in pages before they are released.
With the opt-in tracking tool, you essentially run split tests to see how much of your traffic has accessed the website or landing page you’re trying to promote. Keeping an eye on the opt-in percentage is highly crucial when it comes to advertising, especially the solo kind.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s traffic filtering system is unique. It helps ensure that sellers are honest and trustworthy, so buyers can rely on it without fear. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. Which Udimi Open
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. As such, it can detect various factors that may be considered suspicious activity. These are:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and Pay-to-click activities
- Visitor bots and automated search engine
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from countries that are considered high-risk
- Highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi allows you to review past ad traffic orders, and determine which one performed well enough for you to buy from them again. Not only that, but you can also review previous transactions with a certain seller from other buyers within the platform.
The platform’s traffic review feature may help you determine if you want to purchase again from a vendor that has given you better conversion rates and opt-in results.
Other Tools and Extras
- Ad Text Writer – It lets you create pre-made ad copies and tracking lists that you can essentially use anytime you make a solo traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions– Just like most social media platforms you can add your favourite sellers to the list, add comments or notes, and message them directly with Udimi’s instant messaging feature. You can also block them if they do anything unusual.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages & Freebies – These are not new features at the time of writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Which Udimi Open
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi Pricing: What Does Udimi Cost?
Prices per Click
Udimi has been well-appreciated, particularly by its user base of buyers, for its healthily competitive yet affordable pricing for every click. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
The platform has also been lauded for its strict rules against instances of overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. If you’re planning to order traffic from a new seller, for instance, you’ll be confident to know they offer only around $0.20 per click and can only price a little higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi may be free to use, but you must be prepared for the service fees you’ll need to pay every time you order or sell. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
Udimi spends 8% on seller earnings for service fees costs. The 1-5% goes to the payment gateways it partners, including PayPal.
Standard account buyers, meanwhile, are required to pay the flat rate of $0.03 per click if they want to use any of its premier filters, such as the Prime filter. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: New Features
If you want to explore beyond its showcase of essential offerings, then good news! Prime is a premium subscription service by Udimi. It costs $30 per month and gives you access to powerful upgrades and additional tools that you can’t get free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitors recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at $300 per month, you can track user activity on the landing page or opt-in page that you are promoting to determine if certain parts of it are working. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Increased affiliate payments – The Udimi Affiliate Program pays 25 percent off all Prime subscriptions of all your referrals, and the percentage is doubled to 50% if you’re a Prime user yourself. Which Udimi Open
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. This upgrade will enable them to keep access to all information for as long as they stay subscribed to Prime.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Udimi for Sellers and Buyers: A Nutshell
There is no question that Udimi can be a great help to buyers.
- First, there is no barrier to entry to the website. You simply need to sign up if traffic is needed to run your campaigns, and then you are good to go.
- Cost per click is generally reasonable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. Which Udimi Open
- It is also worth noting that the dashboard offers many options. Looking for traffic to run your crypto-related campaigns? How about health and wellness products? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. It’s accessible from any web browser.
- Since it’s less strict, registering as a seller is a breeze. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi could be a great source of income, especially if you own and/or manage email lists. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
The Benefits of Udimi
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. If you dig deeper into the platform, you will find a list of all the benefits that you can expect.
- Simple and intuitive interface – The platform’s approach to an interactive, social media-like dashboard makes it far more convenient to buy and sell solo ads on Udimi.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Which Udimi Open
- Background checks and filtering put into place – It is without a shadow of a doubt that the platform’s extra security and safety measures are more than enough to welcome professionals into such a great, harmless environment.
- It’s easy to cancel orders and get your money back. Udimi offers a 30-day refund period for all orders. This is a great feature that you can use in the event of suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system offers reliable and responsive chat, email, and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
The Downsides of Udimi Solo Ads
Udimi may be great for solo advertising purposes, but, like everything else, it has a fair share of downsides. We will be discussing the cons of Udimi if you are considering using it.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo ad traffic is less targeted than other types of traffic – No matter what niche you specialize in, this can be tricky to keep up with sometimes.
- It’s possible to run into a bad vendor.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. Which Udimi Open
> > Click Here to Try Udimi Now < <
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Udimi’s impressive, powerful collection of solo ad buying and selling features is no surprise. It can provide you with the best solo ad marketplace experience without the added costs or risk of scams.
Udimi is an authorized platform for solo ad transaction, but it’s important to remember that other websites have the same premise. The only difference that gives it a unique cut above the rest is that it knows firsthand what’s best for buyers looking for high-quality traffic and sellers who want to provide the best service. And it has many years of experience, trials, and improvements to prove it.
Selling and purchasing solo ads has always been challenging with Udimi. It’s free to register, so if you want to sign up, you can access most of its core features as quickly as possible.
Is Udimi right for you? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ Which Udimi Open
Which are the best ways to use solo ads?
Solo ads are used often in the following situations:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Looking for genuine and engaged audiences?
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- You can build a list of email subscribers so you can send everything you want to them
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Despite the uncertainty some buyers may have over the legality of sending their advertisements to an email list that does not belong to them, running solo ads is entirely legal. This is because the users on the seller’s mailing lists desire the data they want to get their hands on, and the seller has already cultivated these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! If you no longer feel interested in dipping into Udimi or the solo ads business, you may reach out to its responsive live contact support team and ask to have your account deleted. They’ll then work on deactivating it within 24 hours of your request.