It may have taken some time for you to understand the importance of traffic in building hype about a new product or service.
For example, social media advertising is a great way to collect audiences and convert them into leads. Another ideal example is search engine advertising, or the Google ads you’d spot whenever you search for something online. While both of these options may provide quality traffic, the problem is how much they cost.
If you are looking to grow your audience and not worry about budget constraints, it may be the best option. The process can be difficult to manage and is a breeding ground for unwarranted scams and other shady activities.
If that worries you too much, Udimi can help. Udimi is a solo ad platform that lets you buy (and sell) traffic without the added risks and worries you might experience with other online websites. We’ll take a comprehensive look at Udimi as a whole, and discuss how it can be used as part of your business strategy.
If you prefer visuals, Sean Montgomery has posted a video review on YouTube. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What are Solo Ads? A great way to drive quality traffic? Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
Before we do go ahead, let’s talk first about solo ads.
Solo advertising is an online form of advertising that uses email marketing for website traffic. For each click generated by their email list, the advertiser pays the publisher. They may also purchase based on the number of subscribers your ads will be sent to.
They are a quick, cost-effective way to build your subscriber list and generate quality leads. They are also considered one of the more powerful ways to drive targeted traffic to your website, as they have proven to be successful for many businesses.
While dealing with email solo ad traffic may have been guaranteed to work in cases such as product launches and are a go-to method for marketers, it’s important to note the risks of using them. Some solo ad salespeople may make a lot of money, despite buyers complaining about their shortcomings. However, other email lists might contain more bots than real users.
Cons aside, you must remember that they don’t always guarantee sales but can be an effective method for driving quality traffic to your website. As long as you use a reputable solo ad provider with a good track record of delivering quality leads, you should get good results from this form of advertising.
Udimi Review 2022: What Is Udimi?
Udimi is the leading solo ad network where buyers and vendors meet. It is the Solo Ads website equivalent of Fiverr, where users can use dedicated platforms to sell and buy traffic at moderate rates.
Udimi allows solo buyers to search and browse its extensive directory of trusted vendors in various niches. You can choose and buy solo ad traffic from any of them based on their ratings or how many orders they’ve completed. You can even communicate with them directly through the platform. This will let you know that you are in good hands.
Udimi is completely free to join. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to enjoy its features. It is also very easy to use. Udimi can help you whether you are looking for traffic to your product or you are a solo ad seller who is looking to make quick cash, Udimi will always be there to assist you.
Udimi is the place to go for all things solo-ad related. Udimi has been trusted by both marketing professionals and businesses to deliver the results they desire. If you want to know more about how Udimi works and what else it offers, keep reading!
How does Udimi work? Udimi Review: Buy and Sell Solo Ads
As a solo ad platform, Udimi believes that smooth transactions must always happen between buyer and seller. For this reason, it takes extra steps to ensure they happen anytime.
You may get quick responses and nice customer service if you purchase contact lists from solo vendors directly through their website. But there are plenty more risks to be aware of, like unreasonably high rates and suspicions of poor or fake traffic.
Udimi offers a better chance to get a better quality traffic. That’s because the platform ensures that all traffic from every seller goes through intensive checks and balances, so there would be fewer chances of bad solo ads. You may also gain way more benefits than direct selling, such as full refunds for poor click turnouts, moderate pricing, and certified vendors with high trust ratings.
Guaranteed ad traffic is even better! Extra security! Udimi takes care of prioritizing real transactions through its Supreme Protection feature, further ensuring that no amount of money is wasted. It took many years to perfect, but Udimi has proven to be a better platform for buying and selling ads.
How to Use Udimi for the First Time
Although it may seem daunting to navigate the Udimi solo advertising marketplace, it is not impossible. Let’s take you on a walkthrough on how to access its intuitive interface for the first time.
1) Register Your Udimi Account
Simply head over to Udimi’s website, and you’ll immediately see the “Sign Up” section where you can set up your account, add personal details, and verify your email address. There’s a faster way to register if you have a Google account.
2) Look for Solo Ad Sellers
Once you’re in, you can browse Udimi’s dashboard to find listings from various vendors. The “Find Sellers” section is where buyers can search for and order solo ad traffic from someone who would offer them the best service they deserve.
Choose the seller that is most suitable for your needs and budget when searching for a seller. An ideal way to do so is by putting your search results through a preference filter. There are many factors you should consider.
- How long can you get your ads running?
- The cost per click
- Sales and repeat orders percentages
- The niche that the seller specializes in (marketing, social media, crypto)
- Percentage of positive ratings
- Seller’s address
- Country of principal traffic source
TIP: To avoid potentially scammy sellers and stay on the right path, filter your search to find the most positive ratings (at minimum 100+), repeat orders (10%) and the highest sales percentages (minimum 50%) for any seller.
3) Choose and Customize Your Order
Once you have chosen your seller, you will be redirected directly to their order page. From there, you can customize it based on your desired minimum clicks, the exact date you want your traffic to be delivered, click filter upgrades, and the URL you wish to direct the traffic to.
Before you commit to a purchase, be sure to review the seller’s Udimi profile. This will include information about their current offerings, terms of service, and customer reviews. After you have made your purchase, you can contact the vendor with any questions you might have. Then, you are ready for your ad’s launch!
4) Check How Well Your Ads are Doing
Curious to find out if your ads have reached high-quality traffic? You can check out Udimi’s real-time analysis features, examining how many clicks your campaign has acquired. You can also see if your campaign has received more clicks than the minimum. If you set your minimum clicks to 50, for instance, there’s a chance that you may receive an additional 20 visitors. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
Udimi also allows you to distinguish between genuine clicks and low-quality clicks. This helps ensure that your ads reach the most qualified traffic possible. Udimi lets you check the locations where your ad traffic sources come from – if your ads make their way to users in the US by around 80%, for example, the campaign could be effective after all.
While giving you the space to search for the best solo ad sellers may be Udimi’s key asset, it’s not the only one that it has to offer. You will find many other noteworthy services and places to explore on this platform. Keep reading our review to learn more!
Solo Deals and Affiliates
Udimi offers solo ad deal pages in addition to the “Find Sellers” section. Here you will find the best solo ad deals offered by some of the most respected professional solo ad sellers.
The volume of traffic generated from ad campaigns is calculated based on the cost per click, which means vendors charge for each email click that leads to the product or website being promoted. Every solo ad costs differently based on the type of seller you may encounter, but there will be certain times when vendors offer once-in-a-lifetime deals for a limited time.
Udimi offers discounts as one way to show you that you are getting more for your money. The Affiliate Program is another way to make more money with Udimi. Refer a customer and earn 15% commission each time they place an order. For example, if your referral purchases $1000 from various vendors, you get $150 in return. This sounds interesting, right?
That’s not all! Udimi also ensures that every one of your referrals receives a $5 discount on their first order. This privilege is only available to people who register through your affiliate link. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
Every community needs a space where they can discuss what they know and share what they have with each other, and every online platform, like Udimi, has one. Its Forum section is the place to be – both buyers and sellers use this service to post about a wide range of topics worth paying attention to, such as seller recommendations, order listings, questions and inquiries, and tips and suggestions for new users.
The Udimi Forum is an ideal platform to learn from businesses and marketers from all walks of life, even the most experienced ones. It’s also a great way to receive much-needed help from like-minded experts if you’re ever stuck on something. You will find a wealth of information in the Udimi Forum, many of which can inspire you to continue your solo advertising business.
Leaderboards and Competitions
Udimi hosts monthly competitions to recognize the players in the game. Buyers, sellers and affiliates all compete to be on the top of the list. Sellers, in particular, find importance in ranking high on the leaderboard because they must work hard to deliver high-quality traffic and service to keep their customers returning for more.
Speaking of monthly leaderboards, the Udimi Forum comes with the coveted Hall of Fame section, where you can check the number of users who have achieved a lot over the years that they have been on the platform. It’s also where you can find those who have earned the most medals throughout their career!
Notable Core Features
Udimi offers more than just core and dashboard functions. They also offer a number of other useful features that businesses can access quickly and easily. They are completely free to use! Let’s see what Udimi has to offer buyers and sellers.
Seller Vetting Process
Udimi knows that vendors and buyers must be honest, legitimate, and free of any unjustified risks. Udimi’s sellers must ensure that their customers receive high quality clicks by undergoing thorough background checks. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
Vendors may choose to have their ID verified, although this is optional. That way, buyers can tell immediately that what they’re getting comes from a legit solo ad seller. The seller vetting process, along with leaderboards has been so successful for sellers that it has inspired others in offering better customer service.
Opt-in Tracking Tool
Udimi makes it easy to track how your ads convert. Udimi has a code built in that allows you to track and analyze your opt-in pages before they are released.
Split tests can be run with the opt-in tracker tool to determine how many people have visited the landing page or website you want to promote. Advertising is a complex business, and it’s important to monitor the opt-in rate.
Traffic Filtering System
Udimi’s signature traffic filtering system stands out above the rest, helping maintain the integrity and quality of traffic from sellers for their buyers to easily rely upon without the fear of getting scammed. Although it shared a few ups and downs here and there, it has recently been improved to provide the best traffic and security both buyers and vendors deserve. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
The system tracks down useless traffic and any form of non-human internet activity to ensure it is as authentic as possible for solo ads to pass through. It can also detect suspicious activity and other factors. These include:
- Click ring groups
- Traffic exchanges and Pay-to-click activities
- Automated search engine and visitor bots
- Duplicate clicks
- Fraudulent and unsuccessful sales
- Ad interactions from high-risk countries
- Unusually highly rated reviews and buyer ratings
- Multiple accounts for one user
Traffic Review Tools
Udimi lets you reevaluate past ad traffic orders and see which one of them performed well enough to purchase from them again. You can also view transactions made with specific sellers by other buyers on Udimi.
You can use the platform’s traffic review tool to determine whether you would like to buy again from a vendor with better conversion rates or opt-in results.
Other Tools and Extras
- Ad Text Writer – It allows you to create pre-made ads and tracking lists, which you can use whenever you place a single traffic order.
- Seller Profile Interactions – Like most social media platforms, you can add your favorite sellers to the list of likes and recommendations, add notes or comments, message them personally with Udimi’s built-in instant messaging feature, and even block them in case unusual activity happens.
- Access to Custom Landing Pages and Freebies – These may be relatively recent features as of this writing. The platform allows you to easily incorporate landing pages and other freebies into your advertising campaigns. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
Udimi Pricing: How Much Udimi Costs
Prices per Click
Udimi’s affordable, yet healthy, pricing has been highly appreciated by its users, especially its buyers. The average cost per click is $0.50. However, if you need to see the entire scope of Udimi, prices can range from $.20 at its lowest point to $2 at its highest.
It has been praised for its strict rules that prevent overpricing. This approach is different from other solo ad marketplace websites because Udimi wants fairness in business for everyone, especially the sellers who might end up pitted against each other. If you’re planning to order traffic from a new seller, for instance, you’ll be confident to know they offer only around $0.20 per click and can only price a little higher.
Service Fees for Sellers and Buyers
Udimi is free to use but you should be aware of the service fees that you will need to pay each time you place an order or sell on Udimi. This is to ensure that the platform stays up and running, considering it needs to support its employees and pay its licenses and third-party sources as well.
Udimi spends 8% on seller earnings for service fees costs. The 1-5% goes to the payment gateways it partners, including PayPal.
Standard account buyers, meanwhile, are required to pay the flat rate of $0.03 per click if they want to use any of its premier filters, such as the Prime filter. These allow you to detect if the traffic you’ve purchased has either genuine or bot activity.
Udimi Prime: New Features
There’s more to Udimi than its basic offerings. Prime is a premium subscription service by Udimi. It costs $30 per month and gives you access to powerful upgrades and additional tools that you can’t get free.
By achieving the coveted Prime status, you’ll get a handful of benefits that you may use to your advantage, such as the following:
- Access to the Prime traffic filter is free – You can add the Prime filter to your base filters to get the best traffic possible.
- Visitor recordings and heat mapping – Originally valued at a whopping $300/month, you can record user activity within the landing or opt-in page you’re promoting to see if some parts are working or not. To get the full scope of the data, you can use the platform’s built in heat map and attention mapping tools.
- Udimi Affiliate Program offers increased affiliate payments. You will receive 25 percent on all Prime subscriptions for all your referrals. If you are a Prime user, the percentage is doubled and up to 50%. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
- Advanced opt-in tracking – The platform’s core tracking only tracks Udimi traffic and ignores the rest, but with this upgrade, you get a wide range of understanding of what’s ahead of you.
- Prime users get profile badges and badge reward to show their respect and privilege. In addition, they also get full access to the profile stats suite, where they can see who exactly visited them and how they did it.
- Click log storage increased – Basic users have access to all transactions for the next few months, but the system will archive them. They will be able to access all information as long as Prime is active.
- Integrations with SoloCalendar – The Prime-exclusive access to the solo ad manager SoloCalendar.com allows you to see all your confirmed orders in chronological order so you can determine right away when exactly your campaigns roll out.
Udimi for Sellers and Buyers: A Nutshell
There is no question that Udimi can be a great help to buyers.
- Firstly, the barrier to entering the website is pretty easy to get into – you simply sign up if you need to look for traffic to run your campaigns with, and you’re good to go.
- The costs per click are generally affordable. Even better is the fact that you get discounts for every order. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
- Lastly, the fact that there are many options to explore within the dashboard is an understatement. Are you looking for traffic to support your crypto-related campaigns What about products that promote health and wellbeing? Udimi has solutions for every niche you might invest in.
Udimi sellers also get a boost in order to grow their business.
- You don’t need to install a program onto your computer to use its tools. It’s accessible from any web browser.
- Since it’s less strict, registering as a seller is a breeze. You may also receive your first few customers and get rated from them much faster than anywhere else.
- Udimi could be a great source of income, especially if you own and/or manage email lists. The online advertising industry comes with many financial opportunities, so it’s your choice whether you want to join full-time or as part of your side hustle.
Udimi: The Benefits
Many who use it can attest that out of most solo ad marketplace platforms on the Internet, Udimi is the best for providing optimized traffic delivery and service that both vendors and buyers can enjoy. If you dig deeper into the platform, you will find a list of all the benefits that you can expect.
- Udimi’s interface is simple and intuitive. It makes it much easier to sell and buy solo ads.
- You pay less than the other solo ad provider – Similar to premium markets, you have access to a few powerful tools and features. You can access many of their features and tools without having to pay for them. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
- Background checks and filtering put into place – It is without a shadow of a doubt that the platform’s extra security and safety measures are more than enough to welcome professionals into such a great, harmless environment.
- Easy to cancel orders and even get your money back – The platform has a 30-day refund window for every Udimi order you make, which you can use to your advantage in case you come across suspicious traffic activity. You can also cancel certain orders if you are not receiving a response from the seller within a few days.
- Amazing live support – The Udimi support system includes reliable and responsive live chat on top of email and direct messaging support. Many of its users have praised it for this reason!
- Mobile app for transactions on the go – The platform offers a mobile app that you can download and install for free, letting you search for sellers, order, and review past transactions anywhere you go.
The Downsides of Udimi Solo Ads
Udimi is great for solo advertising, but it also has its fair share of drawbacks. We will be discussing the cons of Udimi if you are considering using it.
- Sellers have fewer options, but the platform has many opportunities for buyers. That’s only sometimes the case for sellers as they have to face a handful of limits, such as a lack of profit maximization features.
- Solo traffic is more targeted than other traffic types – It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, it can be difficult to keep up.
- You may run into a bad seller – You may find a vendor whose profile looks nice on the surface, but your experience could turn out to be the opposite of what you’d expect.
- The mobile app is not supported on iOS devices – It’s great that you can access the platform’s mobile app on the go, but the only problem with it is that only those with Android-powered smartphones have this opportunity. Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
Conclusion: Is Udimi Right for Your Business?
Based on its stellar, ever-powerful collection of solo ad purchasing and selling features, it’s no wonder why many who use it can attest that Udimi can give you the experience of a premium solo ad marketplace without the heavy burden of extra costs, scams, and dangerous online traffic.
As Udimi is a legit platform for solo ad transactions, it’s also important to note other competing websites share the same premise. The only difference that gives it a unique cut above the rest is that it knows firsthand what’s best for buyers looking for high-quality traffic and sellers who want to provide the best service. And it has many years of experience, trials, and improvements to prove it.
Selling and purchasing solo ads has always been challenging with Udimi. Registering is free so you can get the most important features of Udimi as soon as you sign up.
Is Udimi right for you? It’s up to you whether you want to explore or not, but if the idea of a safe and effective solo advertising marketplace fancies you, then why not try Udimi today?
FAQ Which Udimi vs Ahrefs
What are the best ways that solo ads should be used?
Solo ads are often used in the following cases, such as:
- Collecting targeted traffic as fast as possible
- Searching for more genuine and engaged groups of audiences
- Trying to rank the website you may be currently promoting
- Building a user base of email subscribers that you can send whatever you’re promoting to
Are solo ads legal?
Yes. Yes. Because the buyers on the seller’s email lists want the data they desire, and the seller already has these leads.
Can I delete my Udimi account?
You can! You can! Within 24 hours of receiving your request, they will deactivate it.